The Tavern RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern RP Forum

The Tavern: Come in, have a drink, and share some stories.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im going to start a New LP. Golden Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Left_bar_bleue100/100Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Left_bar_bleue17/400Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Empty
PostSubject: Im going to start a New LP. Golden Sun   Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:30 am

Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Gsbox

Issac- Lak (The leader of the group and powerfull Earth adept (or venus adept)) starting class Squire
Garet- Wolf ((or me) Best friend of Issac and powerfull fire adept (or Mars adept)) starting class Guard
Ivan- Ij (The determent servent of a master merchant whome he is trying to return a staff to he is a powerfull wind adept (or jupiter adept)) Starting class Wind seer
Mia- Darky (The healer of the group Mia is one of the last of the mercury clan who protected the mercury lighthouse from being lit she is a water adept (or if you didn't guess Mercury Adept)) Starting class Water seer

here is a link to a golden sun wiki with the class information to go over I would like you all to examine classes and chose the one you like best though with what im going to do you may have to change your class due to lack of Djinn there are only 7 of each element this game and you can only have 7 Djinn each person. http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Class_series

Issac- Dragoon 3 Mercury Djinn and 3 Mars Djinn
Garet- Samurai 4 venus Djinn and 3 Jupiter Djinn
Ivan- Ranger 3 Mars Djinn and 3 Mercury Djinn
Mia- white mage 4 Jupiter Djinn and 3 Venus Djinn

Last edited by CrimsontheWolf on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Left_bar_bleue100/100Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Left_bar_bleue0/500Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Im going to start a New LP. Golden Sun   Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:32 am

Rofl i remember playing Golden Sun on the gameboy advance. Truely an awesome game.
Razz I'm slightly flattered i got Issac! He's my favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://the-tavern-rp.darkbb.com
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Experience:
Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Left_bar_bleue17/400Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Im going to start a New LP. Golden Sun   Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:58 am

I now have a class for everyone so as long as I can figure out how to get it to record and im able to synce my voice it should be good if not dry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im going to start a New LP. Golden Sun   Im going to start a New LP.  Golden Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Im going to start a New LP. Golden Sun
Page 1 of 1