The Tavern RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern RP Forum

The Tavern: Come in, have a drink, and share some stories.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight

Go down 
+4
Dan the Man
Darkie
IJ
Lak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Level: 100
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/300Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:02 am

After a long flight Therebas had returned to the temple. He payed his respects to Verithias for aiding him and then proceeded to enter the lab.
"Corion how goes project Shadowclaw?"
"Excellent!! We've actually finished! His ability to use Penumbric Possession has improved as well! He can now completely overtake the host's nervous system now!"
"Perfect..."
Darius strode over to Therebas.
"I have some news on the Hybridization project... the subjects we're using will only produce second generation hybrids... not necessarily 'Perfect', however I do have a few theories..."
"Such as?"
"The original warriors of the moon we're exposed to our lord's fel energies... I believe that their genetic material will be the most viable for hybridization."
"Spliced? Or as a host?"
"Either.. however I think it will yield two separate results... my second theory is minor fel exposure before having the subjects undergo the hybridization process... to mimic what the warriors went through."
"We'll have to test both options then..."
"What!? You really expect the warriors to just come here and offer their bodies as hosts?"
"No Darius, I intend quiet the opposite... you see the foolish wolf storm signed a blood pact with me... her blood contains her genetic code..."
He handed Darius the contract.. the blood was still slightly fresh.
"Extract what DNA you can... clone storm and splice her coding with that of... Ganthorazz.."
Corion walked over to Therebas.
"And how do you intend to get a willing host here?"
"Who said they had to be willing? With the new advance in our latest creation... I'm sure we could subdue who we needed."
"Darius and I haven't run any field tests yet Therebas! This could ruin the entire project!!"
"Then consider this the first field test! The contract can also be used as a locator to find whoever signed it... Prepare Project Shadowclaw for a recon mission... send him to the warrior shrine to capture Storm!!"
****Shadowclaw****(OOC: He only has a supporting role... I don't plan on making him an actual character)
He ran through the shadows at an amazing speed, despite it being daylight he had been fitted with a device that distorted the light around him, giving him translucency in daylight and protecting him from solar damage. Within moments he was at the warrior shrine. He stood under the shadow of a tree, completely melding with it to avoid detection. He saw his target and readied himself to take control of her.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 am

****** Moonstar ******

Amethyst looked down to Storm, and smiled, " It's good to see you are doing quite well, sister Storm..."
Moonstar was quite surprised, Amethyst looked as young as she had been when she died, not aging a single bit.
" Moonstar, you have grown to be quite a fighter.... I trust you and your brother have been doing well?"
She looked to Grim, " Icewalker Grim, tis good to see you again, and you as well, Nom."
Nom nodded to her in reply.
She turned to Arka, " Arka, sister, do not think I have forgotten you... I thank you for coming to Moonstar's aide when I could not..."
Her eyes traveled to the three others who were here, one was a black wolf with white eyes, one a white-blue furred dragon-wolfess with blue eyes, and the unconscious one, black furred with patches of red scales.
He reminded her so much of her Blaze, the one who sacraficed his soul and tried to kill an enemy.
The white-blue dragon-wolfess turned to Amethyst and demanded, " What did you do to my brother?!"
" Relax, little one, he is recovering from the injuries he suffered, though he will still bear the cross mark..."
Moonstar was glad to see her mother back, but, something didn't feel right, something was wrong.
She looked around to see what was making her so uneasy, but, she couldn't see anything...

****** Sayre ******

Sayre was relieved to know that Blaze would be okay, as the wolf known as Amethyst reassured her.
She felt such powerful energy radiating from the wolf, even Makair had been cowed from a single glance by her.
Sayre was scared, she knew Makair would punish them because they had disobeyed his orders...
A sudden wet feeling on her head as Makair gently licked her made her feel slightly better, knowing he wouldn't be too harsh on them.
She smiled at him, and she giggled silently to herself as he turned away, barely catching a glimpse as he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Blaze snorts as he comes too. Raising his head and looking around he spots amythyst and shakely moves over in front of her Swaying as he sits there he asks her "Why does it feel like I should know you?" He shakes his head as he started going out again.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/300Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Therebas walked through the temple grounds heading towards the Saiga Shrine. Things were falling into place nicely, only a few items need be collected and then the only thing left was to wait. He came to the sealed door that protected the Saiga shrine from intruders and other members of the cult. Uttering an incantation the wall became like water and he slipped through, the wall re-solidifying behind him.
"Therebas... the time of my resurrection draws ever closer with each passing day... the chaos that Corion has created has sped my recovery. I only require two things, and a bit more time before my powers are restored... however I sense someone... an old enemy. I fear that the sleeper has awakened."
"My dark lord, I am unsure... When I visited the wolves as a prophet and delivered the words of their demise to them... a wolf was able to translate... she was able to understand the infernal language!"
"Then it is verified... she has awoke.. perhaps she felt my power growing in the void... no matter, she will be powerless to stop us... this world will be bathed in darkness!"
"Blood and Chaos my lord... what is it that you still require?"
"Your research has gone well... I require the soul of a hybrid... a perfect one such as yourself... but I wish not for your soul."
"We do have a theory regarding the warriors.. if we combine their DNA with that of a demon we think we can clone them into a perfect hybrid.."
"No.. you are missing something... when I freed you and gave you your perfect form you received a portion of my power... my essence... combine your research and you will figure out what it is that your hybrids lack."
"Yes my lord... what else do you require?"
"Mass Chaos... on a specific date... the next solar eclipse... The sun represents order in your world... its opposite is the moon.. when it blocks out the sun, those who reside in the Great Forest must have fear and confusion dominating their senses for it will fuel my return... I also require the Saiga Stone... for it is the only other object in this world that my spirit is connected to... It contains the last portion of my powers..."
"My lord.. the stone has been damaged over the years..."
"Should the stone be broken.. only the pieces need be in one place near this shrine... they need not to be assembled.."
"Yes my lord.. I will have the stone retrieved and transported here as soon as possible"
"Then listen close for these are your final instructions... on the day of the Solar Eclipse you must stand at the top of the Spire of Chaos in this temple. From there your voice will resound throughout Great Forest when you utter the Words of Damnation, Teloc Vovin A Graa Ors Taba Ord Avavago! (Let these words condemn a people, I call into this world the Great Hungerer so that his power may wash over this world and cover it in utter darkness) These words are the only that have the power to summon me... with them the sky will turn red, and the clouds black, Blood shall fall from the clouds as nature weeps at its destroyer's coming... not even the sleeper will be able to stop me... See to it that everything is set in motion! Do what you can to recruit more to the cult!"
"By your will my lord it will be done..."

****Project Shadowclaw****
"Project Shadowclaw... you are to follow storm.. I need her DNA for our master's revival! Do what you can to lure the warriors away from the location of the stone! For we require it as well!"
"EGO operor ut vos to Illic, Therebas"(I do as you command Therebas)
Shadowclaw spawned fragile clones of himself made of shadow, they could not harm anyone, and would be destroyed with ease. The Hallucinations moved with speed back and forth past the warriors, and then ran deeper into the forest.
"Penumbric Amalgamation!"
Smaller shadows sped across the ground towards Storm's shadow, and melded with it. Project Shadowclaw was now living inside of her shadow, although he currently possessed no dominion over it yet, he could live there and over take the shadow when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:47 pm

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar gave the black, scaly wolf a confused glance as he got up, standing in front of Amethyst.
" I feel as if I know you," he said, surely he was still dazed from being unconscious?
Amethyst looked at the young pup standing in front of her, "Ah, yes, I believe you are somehow related to me and my mate..."
The white dragon-she-wolf next to the black wolf spoke up, " I think I am too, you wouldn't happen to know the Krisarr and Trinarr clans would you?"
The she-wolf was silent, then said, " Yes, Telynar and Halifaxor... believe it or not, they are brothers, but sadly, they have dug a growing gap between them as a result of differing beliefs and hatred of one another... The Krisarr Clan are far descendants of my mate, Blaze, the Trinarr Clan are far descendents of mine...."
She looked down to the pup, " I can tell you are descended from the Krisarr Clan, with a slight bit of Trinarr in your blood, a hybrid... as are you, but your blood is more of Trinarr origin..." she said, looking towards the blue-white one.

****** Sayre ******

Sayre was surprised, how could this wolf tell of her mostly Trinarr blood? As well as Blaze's Krisarr dominant blood?
She was this wolf's descendant? But they didn't even look anything alike!
The she-wolf dragon wanted to get closer and inquire the tan she-wolf with deep purple eyes, but did not want to leave Makair's side, or else he would maybe change his mind about softening their punishments.
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm

ooc - f* it, I'm posting. Dan can catch up, I'm sick of waiting.

Arka stared at the wolf, supposedly dead, that she had once been close with. Something had called her back, just as Moonstar had called Arka.
"Amethyst..." she whispered to herself, half in horror and half in admiration.
The other she-wolf looked over at her with warm eyes, calming her slightly. At least there was no resentment left over from the last battle...
Then there were pawsteps, quick and desperate, coming from behind her. Arka turned, to see Storm flying over the grass, her eyes wide with disbelief at seeing her old leader. Arka shrank back, trying to hide. She did not wish to hear anything Storm had to say about her, not yet...
"Arka, sister, do not think I have forgotten you... I thank you for coming to Moonstar's aide when I could not..."
Gratefulness rose in Arka's chest, and she smiled weakly.
The two young pups began to speak up, and Arka tuned them out. What they had to say was unimportant to this moment. She glanced at Grim again, nervous and excited simultaneously, then back to Storm.
I must explain to them why I am here...
"Do you think we could just go back to the den?" Arka whispered to her old mate. "Explanations should wait until we are settled in."
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:12 am

Kel slashed downwards savagely, ripping the boar in two. He tore off chunks of meat and ate his fill there and then, before settling in and transforming back to Dave. While one might feel sated, the other might not necessarily feel that way. Dave created a fire and cooked the rest of the meat over a spit. While he waited, he examined the corpse of the boar, noting the bone structure and the way it works.

The minutes passed by and Dave was feasting over the boar when he tensed, hearing something rustle behind the leaves. It was night, and all types of wild beasts roam the forest. It could be that it was attracted by the blood of the boar, and was searching for easy meat. Thousands of possibilities ran through Dave's mind as he reached inside his robe.

It, turned out to be a werewolf, which meant that it pounced at Dave, trying to get a slice of human meat. Dave ducked, and heard the wolf twist the tree behind him as it righted itself. Dave retrieved the flask from inside his cloak and threw it straight towards the werewolf. It dodged and the flask exploded as soon as it broke upon a tree. The werewolf looked stunned before growling, tensing for another strike.

Thinking fast, Dave raised a hand and halted the werewolf, speaking in the guttural tongue of werewolves. "Stop! I do not wish to fight!"
The werewolf was stunned even further. "How is it that you know our language, human?"
"I'm no human, myself." replied Dave, and he did what he had no time to do before. Once fully transformed, Kel's magnificent features were displayed upon his face, and his glorious fur shone brightly, their tips laced with white. He turned his white eyes towards the werewolf, who was kneeling by now.

"I apologize, oh great master!" begged the werewolf. "If I had known-"
"If you had known, you would not have attacked." cut Kel smoothly. "As it is, you still remember me."
"How can I not? I was in your army during the First War." replied the werewolf, looking up now. "I never forgot how it felt, to finally lash back at our oppressors!"
"Arise." Kel was amused by now, "Your name, and your clan. "
"Elrond, of the Bladeclaw clan."
"The Bladeclaws?" asked Kel, surprised. "I thought the clan was dead? That it was decimated?"
Elrond nodded furiously, "It was, there are too few of us to be called a clan, but I consider myself part of the clan."
"Very well, if your clanmates are willing, let them join my clan." offered Kel, sensing a lever here.
"I'm sure they're willing. They yearn to be part of a large clan again. And take the fight to the enemy."

Kel smiled mentally at that. Another group of werewolves loyal to the cause. And he had to thank Therebas for this trip, and Dave for the detour. Another day, and he would arrive for the Annual Moon Meet. He wondered briefly if any of the old werewolves besides Lak survived the ages.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 pm

(OOC: Me and kira have talked over what is going on with Storm.. just to be clear)
****Shadowclaw****
As Storm followed the warriors back towards the den she found herself falling further and further behind. A voice echoed in her mind as her feet became heavy and unresponsive.
"Penumbric Possession!"
Confused she looked behind her, a group of wolves bearing the mark of the Shadowscar clan were swarming around the Saiga stone, drawing circles and symbols around it and chanting.
"Storm.. you are mine now.. you belong to my master... He requires you for an experiment... soon you will be in your perfect form!"
Her vision became clouded by darkness. The last thing she saw was the saiga stone glowing white then vanishing. When she woke up she was in a cage chained with the wolf she had signed the contract with standing before her.

****Therebas****
"Welcome Storm.. It is good to see you again..."
The wolf snarled back at him she jerked in vain at the chains that held her in place.
"Corion.. please sedate our guest.. the experiment will be more difficult if she is resisting"
Corion nodded and a golden light shone forth from him, bathing Storm calming her spirit completely. Therebas moved closer grabbing a tube that was hooked up to a canister filled with a purple liquid.
"Saiga said i was missing something from the equation... perhaps it was his essence in the demon blood that I was lacking... the results from this experiment will tell me if I am correct or not..."
Therebas picked up a knife and cut out a small peice of storm's skin on her chest, and inserted the tube until the metal end had entered her heart's right ventricle.
Therebas handed Corion the peice of skin.
"Extract what DNA you can from this peice and splice it with demon DNA... make me a hybrid clone of storm that we may sacrifice to Saiga."
Corion placed the skin sample in a large holding chamber and set to work.
Therebas turned his attention back to storm who was rapidly changing. He body was changing fast, she had grown 8 additional tails, there were tints of red in her fur, which had become black. Her eyes now glowed red, her claws extended and turned green and her paws seemed to burn the ground beneath her. She had grown two wings on her back that were tattered, spikes protruding from certain areas on the wings, the wings were tattered... holes in certain places as some bone showing. Therebas inspected her closely.
"Well storm.. it appears that you are the second 'perfect' hybrid"
The beast growled...
"Storm resides in the back of my mind! She fights for control of this body in vain! I am Kix'razan HYBRID!"
"Perfect... and the Saiga stone is at the altar... soon... on the night of the Annual Moon Meet... My dark lord will return and bathe this world... in the Chaos of the Inferno... Kix'razan... your first order... attack the Warriors of the Moon!"
(OOC: Me and Kira discussed what would happen to Storm... Yes she is a hybrid now... however, she does have the ability to fight the hybrid's control. There will be times when Kix'Razan has control over her body, but mostly Storm will have control. While storm is in control she is on the warrior's side, while Kix'Razan is in control Therebas can issue orders to it. Now meet the new Storm!: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you Darkie for the starter image of storm you did a while ago... I used it at the base for this one!!!)
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:35 pm

ooc - GAHHHH!!! Does Storm ever go back to her normal self??? DDD':
And this is basically a filler, so that I can bring Dan back in here :p

Arka should have been paying attention to the others, listening to their plans, but she was too focused. She pressed her nose tentatively into the stripey fur of Grim's neck. His familiar, musky scent filled her nose, and she felt a thousand years away from where they were now.
"How have you been?" the black wolf murmured. He hadn't been with the Clan - or anywhere she could see - so Arka couldn't have watched Grim using the Seeing Pool. She wondered how he felt about her (Was it the same as before?) and also about where he had been. With Nom? Heaven? Obviously not the AfterWorld, so...where?

Stormcloud was sleeping under a great maple tree one clear, starry night. Her eyes were restless under their lids, and her paws were twitching. With a loud yelp, she opened her crystalline eyes and whippedher head about, searching for the startling noise that had awakened her.
Guess it was just another bad dream...
Now a grown wolf, Stormcloud resembled her mother in stature; lean limbs and smooth curves. But her silver fur and black stripes were from her father, making her appeare wild and ferocious.
She stood slowly, shaking bits of leaves and twigs from her pelt. She was used to being up in the middle of the night; her dreams, which she could never remember, kept her fully awake until sundown. Every night, she only got up to four hours' sleep. And every day, her exhaustion slowed her down...
Soon, though, it would end. Or so she hoped. She felt ready to face her past and move continue on with her life, as she should. Soon, very soon, she would rejoin her friends and family and forget her mother and the distress she had caused.
Stormcloud glanced up at the almost full moon. Soon, very soon.

Skylett's nose twitched.
Every moment was torture.
He tried not to think: Don't sneeze, don't sneeze, don't...
Then it happened.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The hare darted back into its hole, also alerting other small mammals of a lurking danger.
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
The night was ruined! That was supposed to be his first meal in four days, and the stupid grass tickling his nose made him sneeze. What was that?!
Now he had to travel to find meat. Already low on energy, looking for food would make him even weaker. Fantastic.
Skylett took three steps to the North, angrily, when a strange tension came into the air. It made the silvery wolf's fur stand on end, like static electricity. Something special was nearby.
Frustration forgotten and replaced by curiosity, Skylett ventured through the trees to find the source.
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man
Drunk
Drunk
Dan the Man

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue78/200Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/200)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Grim looked at the black wolf, Arka, his old mate. He hadn't seen her since he was a very young wolf. Yet the love he had for her had not grown weaker with age. He still loved her more than anyone else in the world. He didn't think he would ever see her again.

"Arka, I haven't been complete since you died. I tried staying with Nom and the Gods after Kel died, but i just couldn't find happiness among the perfect in their world. I had to come back, where at least I'd be able to maybe find one or two of my kin, our children. I know I was never there for them, and maybe that's why Skylett is the way he is. Or was. I do not know anymore. But I traveled, mostly as a human, which is why I was so hard to keep track of, regardless of which enemies hunted me. Apparently I am part myth now, or a legend. Either one works for me." Grim laughed.

He stared at Arka, and looked into her eyes.

"And you? How have you been all these long years?"
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Arka sighed and looked away.
"These old bones have been whittling away. I do not belong where I am now, in a lonely place. I have been watching and waiting until I can reunite with one of this Clan..."
Her large, blue eyes were very old and sad.
"I have not been complete, as you described yourself. Not only because I am apart, but because of the hole I created... I have done bad things in the past, and I only wish I could go back and change everything."
She shook herself.
"But we should have no more talk of regret. I am only here until Moonstar has no further need of my assistance, and I will be back to the AfterWorld to help the next wolf who calls on me. So let us make the best of this, shall we?" A small smile came to the Spirit's lips, glad that a piece of the puzzle was in place.

Skylett was confused as different smells came to him. It was all very familiar to him, but also very different. It was like a distant memory that had been long forgotten was beginning to emerge.
There was a break in the trees, and he could see Amethyst and Moonstar - who was much grown from the last time he was with her.
The Clan...
Skylett had stumbled upon the Clan, and didn't know if he wanted to join or escape them. Unseen, he was frozen, undecided.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 pm

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar walked between Arka and Amethyst, wondering what her mother was doing here, and was also pondering the prophecy.
What did it all mean? Apparently the words 'Great Hungerer' and 'utter darkness' meant something terrible, but when was it to happen?
She quietly tuned in to Arka and Grim's conversation, catching small bits of it.
Arka would only remain until her help was no longer required, Amethyst, who knows how long she would stay for, though they couldn't stay here forever...
As they approached the Clan grounds, Moonstar was beginning to wonder where Storm was, she had seen the Deputy with them when they started the trek back, but now she seemed to disappear...
Maybe she was off hunting or doing other business... Moonstar didn't want to worry too much, she was sure Storm was fine.
As they passed through a wooded area, Moonstar sniffed the air, having caught a familiar, yet somewhat unfamiliar, scent.
She took it in, trying to search her memories for a name.
Skylett...? she asked in her mind to herself.
No, it couldn't be him, Skylett was long gone... he had gone far away, never to return...
Yet, she could still feel him... but why?

****** Sayre ******

Sayre, Blaze, and Makair stood at the base of the hill, having watched as the strange wolves, including the one named Amethyst, walk away.
She was unsure of whether they should follow them or go off on their own...
Makair probably wouldn't trust these wolves, it would be best to not go after them.
But it was Blaze that she was worried about, he had been wandering quite a bit lately, what if he decided to go after them?
Sayre looked to Makair, asking in a nervous voice, " What is our punishment to be?"
As she asked this, she was wondering about what he would say about those wolves, would they follow them? Or would they remain as Clanless and go off on their own again?

(( I don't know if Makair, Sayre, and Blaze would follow after the others, also, to IJ, I didn't draw that pic of Storm XP a friend on Youtube did. ))
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/500Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Gyre was sleeping in the hollowed nook under the roots of an old tree at the camp.
It was Lak's private den and current resting place, and Gyre was reluctant to leave, in case Lak woke from his deep slumber.

Gyre's rest was cut short by a gruff voice calling his name.
Blinking the sleep from his eyes, Gyre looked out of the Keeper's Den for a source of the call.
"Gyre, do not be startled."

The small wolf turned and floating above his mentor was a silver fire.
In the flame, Gyre saw Lak's face.
"But you need to hurry, or else Chaos will break down the walls of our reality. Gather the Wolves in the camp."

Gyre bolted like a scared hare. He shouted for everyone to gather at the Keeper's Den as he ran around the camp.

The silver flame expanded and flickered into the form of a transparent ghost.
It was a younger Lak, without chains or shackles, floating above the grayer sleeping Lak.
'Gyre... You need to find your Power if you are to face the coming battles...' The spirit-like Lak said to himself.

Then the spirit lifted its snout to the sky, and howled.
Lak howled with all his soul behind his lungs, and then he let his spirit fall back into his body.

___ ___ ___ ___
The old Keeper opened his eyes breathed outward slowly.
He felt a hundred years older.
Lak took his time and slowly paced out of the Den under the tree.
'Ugh... If Gyre doesnt get them, I hope my call reached them...'
Gyre was still running around the clan's grounds.
Lak lowered his head and prayed his old allies would come back to the camp soon.
He knew he had very little time left.

Last edited by Lak on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-tavern-rp.darkbb.com
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Skylett grew more and more confused as the minutes passed. Was it really minutes? Most likely it was only a fraction of a second before Moonstar began exploring the air with her nose. It was too much to ask to go unnoticed; of course he would eventually be discovered, be it at this point in time or another. Why fight it?
Denial is a fickle thing...
There was a nearly audible click as, horribly, Moonstar locked eyes on him. Terror filled him from the pads of his paws to the very tip of his ears and the urge to bolt was overwhelming. Like a mouse under an eagle's gaze, Skylett was helpless and simply stared, waiting dreadfully for her to call his name.

But then there was an anger. A burning sensation that was so much more than any emotion he had ever felt in his life, perhaps even more than self-loathing.
He saw his supposed mother and father strolling side-by-side, so innocently, as if the past never occured and they were starting over. Without him, or his sister.
Did Arka not remember her dead son?
Wait - wasn't she dead?
Wasn't he some sort of god in some other place?
Why were they together? They shouldn't have been... That was supposed to be Arka's punishment. To die and stay away from everyone else... Right?
Confused and angry, deciding between meeting with Moonstar and racing as far as possible from his estranged parents, Skylett made a snap decision.
"Good evening," he said smoothly to the pretty she-wolf, concealing his feelings and replacing them with coolness. "It has been a while."
Seeing Moonstar would mean that Amethyst was nearby, as well as Brighteye...
I am acting the same way my father did...
Skylett set his eyes, half flirtingly and trying to keep his mood light, on Moonstar, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm

"The time is near! Soon the words of damnation will be spoken.. and this world shall plunge into chaos!"
Corion and Darius stood in Therebas' chambers helping him prepare for the summoning.
"Listen carefully you two.. the annual moon meet is in a week, both of you are to go in my stead and reveal us as the Demonscar Clan... when the Moon becomes soaked in Blood use these to return to the Temple.. and this world will be shrouded in Chaos!!"
Darius stepped a bit closer to Therebas...
"The Great Tree is the last of the Redwoods... the sacred pillars of Great Forest that maintained the barrier that keeps Lord Saiga within Inferno. Once the roots have been weakened the tree will fall without much trouble"
Corion looked over at the seal that was on the wall... It lead to the Saiga shrine... an unearthly red emanated from the sigil... almost beckoning the three of them. Therebas motioned them to follow, and they did. When they entered the shrine the eight infernal demons stood before them, and the eyes of the Saiga Shrine burned with unholy energy.
"My resurrection is at hand!! The Last redwood has weakened! The Dea of Order will not be able to stop me!! And him... the one who could truly save this forsaken world... The Deus of Balance, the last of Howl's bloodline, has yet to understand his birthright to become the balance that this world so desperately needs!! Now the last redwood... the final obstacle... the final pillar... it must fall... Only the power of a demon can destroy it... Have Malakarr rot the roots of the great tree, and Ganthorazz set it alight with the flames of Destruction!! The attack will incite chaos amongst the gathering clans!! Their terror will make the moon run red with blood and their screams will facilitate my return into this world! With it I shall bring my hosts of demons, the Great Demons... The 8 Infernal Demons will again be set loose upon this world! They shall make it their own, the land will be covered in a corrupting darkness, and those who enter it will only become mere shades of their former selves... they shall become twisted and evil as they succumb to my demonic corruption!... Therebas... my loyal servant... you have brought me the Saiga Stone... corrupted one of the most noble Warriors of the Moon... and created hybrids for my army... everything is in place... ready yourself... meditate on what is to come at the top of the Spire of Chaos, and bring the third perfect hybrid with you... when the time of the moon meet comes... utter the words of Damnation... and at the end sacrifice the hybrid. His blood shall pour forth from the spire like a waterfall... You have your instructions.. NOW GO!! THE PROPHECY MUST BE FULFILLED!!!"
"As you wish... my lord"
The three of them walked out... Therebas made his way to the spire... and Corion and Darius took 4 members of the Demonscar clan and began their journey to the annual moon meet at the Great Tree.
Back to top Go down
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Blaze, sayre, and makair stood at the base of the hill and looked after the wolves leaveing them behind. Blaze looked at the other two eyes still uneasy from his ordeal "Im heading with them there are questions to be answered for us sayre and.... we have family there a place we can truely call our own lets go." with a smile he and the other two wolves follow after him as he heads towards the group of wolves. He tilts his head as the group stops and spots a new wolf has joined the group. The rag tag group of three finaly catch up with the group as something interesting starts to happen.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:38 pm

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar could sense Skylett's fear as soon as she locked eyes with him.
For what seemed like moment, they just stood, watching each other, not saying a word.
She turned to the others, " Excuse me a moment..."
The she-wolf then walked into the brush, moving closer towards Skylett.
Arka and Grim probably wouldn't notice her leave, and Amethyst, her mother, had nodded to show she understood.
Moonstar was relieved to see Skylett, if only Amethyst the 2nd and Brighteye were here, they'd be overjoyed to see him... but maybe he didn't come back to join back with the clan, perhaps he was still running away from the terrible memories the clan brought him... and seeing him near the Clan grounds was probably just a lucky twist of Fate...
" Skylett..." she whispered to him, now standing in front of him.
" Good evening, it's been a while, hasn't it?" he asked, his voice flowing smoothly as silk.
But despite this, Moonstar could see the smoldering anger in his deep, swirling green eyes, anger at Arka, anger at Grim behind the layer of flirtatiousness and collectedness, but made no indications that she knew what he was really feeling.
" Indeed," she replied, " It's good to see you after such a long time, Skylett."
She gently nuzzled his shoulder, " I see you've been doing quite well..."
Upon finishing, she looked at him with a small homely smile, but her azure-amethyst swirled eyes asked him why he was here, was it merely by pure coincidence? Or maybe it was some higher purpose?
A sudden, ghastly howl from nearby sounded, in the clan grounds.
It sounded like Keeper Lak...yet it had an oddly spiritual feel to it, maybe it was important! But Moonstar did not want to leave Skylett, not now...

***** Sayre ******

Makair looked to her, and said, " Your punishment will wait until we settle down someplace."
Sayre nodded, slightly relieved, and looked to Blaze as he spoke.
Perhaps maybe they did have family here? That wolf, Amethyst, said she knew the rivaling brothers of the Trinarr and Krisarr clans, and that they were possibly descendants of her, and another named Blaze...
Yet, oddly enough, during the short time together they had so far, Sayre had grown quite attached to Makair, she was viewing him differently now, not just as a master or mentor to them, but as a father figure.
Sure he could be gruff and quite frightening, but Sayre had grown to respect him very much.
As Blaze followed off after the wolves, Makair nodded to Sayre, and followed after him.
The young she-dragon wolf did not hesitate, and caught up with them in seconds.
As they neared the group, Sayre remained close to Makair, sure Blaze had said something about them being family, but Sayre wasn't sure she could fully trust these wolves just yet...
A loud howl sounded from nearby, chilling Sayre to the bone.
She had felt a spiritual presence then, but when the howl died down, the presence was gone.
Something felt amiss, and Sayre pressed herself into Makair, taking comfort in his presence and his authoritarian air.

****** Nor'a ******

Nor'a was quite surprised when the spirit visage of Lak suddenly appeared from the old Keeper's body, speaking to his young apprentice, Gyre, of the coming Chaos.
When Gyre had gone to the clan grounds to gather them up, Lak's spirit let out a loud howl, calling the others of the clan, and then fell back into his body, and the old Keeper slowly revived from his extensive sleep, and made his way out of the Den and below the clan's meeting tree.
The message the spirit Lak had given to Gyre, it had an odd sense of omen and foreboding about it... it must truely be of urgent attention.
Nor'a followed the Keeper to the tree, sitting close to him and looking to him with worry-filled emerald eyes.
Moment later, Theron, with young apprentice and daughter Haryah behind him, Amethyst the 2nd with Brighteye, and Solacea with twins Solar and Moon, came in, sitting down near them.
" What's going on, Keeper Lak? Are we being attacked?" Solacea asked, wanting to know why the old Keeper had called this meeting, as well as fearing for the safety of Solar and Moon.
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Skylett's ear twitched as the howl pierced the night sky. The curiosity in Moonstar's eyes was almost magical; it lured Skylett into the small world of mystery.
Ignoring the noise, since it was only a howl, Skylett sighed. "I know you're wondering, and I'm wondering, too. It is merely coincidence that I have found you. But Moonstar, I don't think I should stay." He pulled his eyes away from her to glance to the left. In a lower voice, he said, "I really don't belong here."

Arka noticed Moonstar slip away from her mother, but didn't pay attention. But a scent came to her that triggered a wash of memories that she didn't want to revisit. It couldn't possibly be that he was there; it was only in her lonely, upset mind.

Stormcloud padded through the undergrowth, searching for something to cure her boredom. The night, which would soon come to an end, was nearly silent, save for the steady chirping of crickets and the occasional rustle of leaves and grass from nocturnal animals, such as bats or mice.
A loud howl sounded from far away; Stormcloud was impressed at the strength of the voice it came from. But it gave her shivers... Something about it wasn't right.
That's probably Storm, gathering the Clan together for a meeting... she imagined, picturing the wolves, pups and elders alike, coming together in a semi circle around the deputy.
I wish I could listen to you, Storm, Stormcloud sighed to herself. I wish I could hear the message you are conveying. I miss you, and everyone else. I'm sorry, but I'll rejoin you. I promise.
The silver wolf raised her muzzle to the sky and let out her own cry, sending the animals around her cowering.

ooc - Storm is telepathic right? **WINK**WINK**NUDGE**NUDGE** Smile
Back to top Go down
Kira
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/500Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Makair

He had absently noted when the shadows told him that the white wolf called Storm had disappeared, but figured that she had gone to take care of some business.
'It appears that young Blaze still doesn't realize who is in control here.' Makair thought as he and Sayre walked after the impulsive red wolf. 'Pups.' Was his last thought as they came upon the denning grounds of The Great One's clan. The sight of the clan was enough to bring back memories of Makair's own Nightstalker's clan. His eyes glassed over as memories began replaying themselves in his head; his brother chewing on his ear as a pup, his first hunt, learning to control shadows.
The feeling of Sayre pressing against him brought Makair back to reality in time to hear the last notes of a ghostly howl. He could feel some kind of presence brush up against him briefly before leaving just as quickly as it had arrived. He placed his head briefly on Sayre's to comfort her before looking over at the now stirring clan.
"There is something happening here Sayre, something Dark, and I feel we will be sucked into it because of your brothers curiosity." His white eyes locked onto her blue ones, searching for something. Finally, he broke the gaze and began to walk towards the gathering of wolves.
"Stick close Sayre. We may not have known each other long, but you are like my own."
He flicked his dark tail at her as she stood there, stunned.

Kix'razan

Her body moved gracefully as she leapt over fallen trees and small bushes. Anything her claws touched began to smoke, she felt power coursing through her veins, her very heart pulsing with it. She was the ultimate hybrid, or she would be save for one tiny annoying voice in the back of her head screaming to be let out.
'Quiet you foolish wolf!' Kix'razan snarled.
'NO!' Storm cried, doubling her efforts to get free. As she began using her telepathic powers to assault Kix'razan's mind, an opening appeared in the mental cage she had been put into.
'RAWR!' Kix'razen roared, as she pushed Storm back into the cage. You disgusting mongrel! I am the one in control of this body! YOU will watch as I destroy all who you foolishly care for.' She stalked towards where Storm was cowering in the cage. 'You stay there and know your place vermin.' Storm just nodded submissively, but she was secretly wondering why she could suddenly feel the outside world in her front left paw. It might have had something to do with the dim howl she had heard echo briefly in her head, but one could never tell with the mind...
In the real world Kix'razen picked herself up from where she had fallen after the mind assault. She continued her fast pace towards the warriors camp never realizing that the boot on her front left paw had turned white, and her claws were normal. Neither did she see the streaks of white slowly crawling across her black pelt...
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 pm

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar slowly nodded, " I understand, Skylett... The memories the Clan has brought you is too much, and coming back will only make it worse..."
Of course, running away from it wasn't too good of an option either, but it was Skylett's choice... and Moonstar knew better than to govern someone's life.
" I guess I'll just take my leave and you can go off again... I'll say hello to Amethyst the 2nd and Brighteye for you, and everyone else..."
Suddenly, a presence, near by, though still a bit of distance away, alerted Moonstar, making her hackles rise.
Something was making it's way towards the Warriors clan grounds, fast.
" I....I gotta go, Skylett," she said quickly, " Good luck on your journey..."
Moonstar gently touched muzzles with him, then turned and broke into a fast trot, only looking back once at Skylett, until he disappeared among the sea of trees.
Over hill and dale she dashed, not stopping for a moment until, finally, she reached the clan grounds, just in time to see Keeper Lak, Nor'a, Amethyst, Arka, Gyre, and everyone else sitting around the Clan's meeting tree.
Rijo saw her and called, " Sister, come and sit down, Keeper Lak has called a meeting!"
A meeting? Normally Clan meetings weren't called unless it was something important, and Keeper Lak looked very serious.
Moonstar slowly walked over and took her seat next to Rijo, in the circle facing Lak.
She knew only the Keeper and the higher members were allowed to speak at a Clan Meeting, but she wanted, needed, to tell them of the danger that was rushing towards them.

****** Sayre ******

Sayre was stunned by Makair's last statement, she was like his own???
But she kept herself modest, and smiled, nodding in return.
His warning still rang clear in her ears though, something terrible was afoot, and he believed that Blaze would only get them sucked into it.
Why couldn't Blaze ever learn to listen? He may be readily trusting of these wolves, but not Sayre, she had her suspicions...
For now, she thought it would be safer to stick close to Makair, who knows what could happen at anytime...
As Makair sat down in the circle of wolves, Sayre did not hesitate to sit down beside him, her eyes nervously scanning the wolves gathered.
The Great One, the majestic she-wolf known as Amethyst, stood in front of a black wolf, who seemed to be the center of the meeting, and nodded to him.
He gave a brief nod back, and she took her seat next to him, on the other side of the black and grey wolf was a white werepyre, dressed in golden armor and just radiating with power, standing alongside another werepyre, who was black and dressed in gleaming silver.
Snapping back to the situation at hand, Sayre looked to the old wolf, wondering what it was he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Skylett hesitated before speeding after Moonstar. It may not have been the best decision he'd ever made, but it was a risk he thought worth taking. Quickly chasing after the other wolf's tail, Skylett ended up with the rest of the Clan, with Lak positioned gravely before them.
The wolf was much aged since Skylett had been an adolescent. Even from a distance, he could almost feel the frailty beneath the thick coat.
Keeping to the rear of the pack to avoid detection, Skylett listened to what Lak had to say.

Stormcloud found herself on a path, worn by many pawprints, both large and small, from bear to oppossum. The diversity was surprising; many month- or more-old smells polluted the air, making Stirmcloud feel anxious and wary. But there were no sounds, and no fresh scents. So she trotted on, keeping her body low to the ground.
But suddenly there was something before her!!
A golden wolf with bright emerald eyes.
He was bold and proud; she could see it in the way he held himself.
"Kyron...?" Her voice was small and afraid, afraid that she was all wrong and that this was just a waking dream...
The wolf shook his magnificent head. "My name is Kyron," he answered in a lovely voice, " but I am not the one you are thinking of. I am your uncle; your brother is living with my brothers, Skylett and Almon, my mother and I. He is well, before you ask. But this is not why I am here, Stormcloud; I have come to give you a message. I know you love the Warriors of the Moon more than anything that ever existed, so listen to me closely."
Stormcloud was confused but paid very close attention as to what the great wolf was saying.
"Your Clan is in much danger. Your deputy, Storm, has gone missing, and evil forces have possessed her. We fear that, even though you have the help of a Spirit and a Dead-Returned, it may not be enough. You must go and assist, Stormcloud."
"Kyron... This seems like too much. I have not seen them in so many years, almost since Arka - "
"You will face your past when you get there, I will admit. Skylett is close to them, having already encountered Moonstar, and Arka is the Spirit of which I speak. Your father is also a part of the group right now, but for how long I do not know. So memories will assault you, but for Storm I think you can take it." Kyron smiled gently. "I know how much you love her."
"Thank you, Kyron," Stormcloud said, shaken. Realization was beginning to reach her, and tears were slowly gathering in her eyes. Her family was in danger, and Storm was gone, and...
"Go, Stormcloud. Run like the bucks you give chase. Head due East, and you will find Lak speaking. At the Tree."
With renewed energy, the black and silver warrior flew across the ground at a frightening speed.
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Lak sat on his haunches as he looked over the crowd of familiar faces.
All members of his family, regardless of their origin.
He let his love for the clan, the love for his family, keep his strength up as he spoke.

"In one week every Clan in the Great Forest will be gathering under the Great Tree under an old treaty of peace. During my slumber, i had a grim vision,"

Lak closed his eyes and the nightmare came back with ease.
"I stood in the dead husk of the Great Tree, its roots withered and burned. Inferno, a place you could only imagine in your darkest nightmares, had broken through into our reality.
"Chaos has its champion, and in my dream he had succeed in breaking the Balance... And killing Order."

Lak opened his eyes.
The red irises he had lost to his aging curse were aflame! Like blood from a new wound or a raging fire in the darkness. He eyed every wolf in the crowd at least once.
He eyed the strongest members in the clan for the longest time.
The hairs on Lak's neck quivered up, and a deep snarl ripped through his bare teeth!

"Lo and Beware this Prophecy of Doom, Warriors of the Moon, Brothers against Evil!"
His voice pealed like thunder.
"Fire, Destruction, and Death will flow through the Great Forest. The Deus of Chaos will claim your home AND YOUR LIVES If Balance is not restored!"

Lak's eyes, glowing against his black and gray fur, slowly lost their intensity.
His face reflected his weariness, as he stood on all four slowly.
"We need to warn the Clans of the Great Forest before all hope is lost. Prepare for the journey, we must leave tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
https://the-tavern-rp.darkbb.com
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:06 pm

******* Moonstar ******

Moonstar's pelt stood up on end at the ghastly prophecy that Keeper Lak was telling them.
The Great Forest was in trouble, yet, there didn't seem to be anything they could do to stop it....
The Deus of Chaos will spread disease, darkness, destruction, and death through the Great Forest, this land that has been called home by many for countless years...
To think that they were to become nomads, to run away and find a place of sanctuary, a place to shield them from the coming Void.
Moonstar remembered the wolves of the 8 Pack Alliance, who had been their faithful allies through thick and thin, never left their sides, that was... until after the war with Kel...
Once her mother, Amethyst, brave leader and crusader of the Warriors, had passed on, and once the Warriors had found a place to settle and prosper, they went their separate ways.
Thunder and the other leaders of the 8 Pack Alliance left the Forest altogether, and were never seen again, though, if by the smallest chance, their paths may cross again.
But Moonstar wouldn't get her hopes up on that, but she was worried for Great Uncle Hashiru, who had yet to return from his spirit journey... hopefully he would rejoin the pack soon.
She saw her mother, Amethyst, nod to Lak as she stood alongside him, " It will not be long until the Deus of Chaos will devour this land in darkness, time is on our side for now.... but it won't be so forever..."

****** Sayre *******

Sayre was speechless after having heard the old wolf's prophecy, the Deus of Chaos was coming.... and if he was to succeed in breaking the Balance, as well as killing Order...
What ever this all meant, it certainly had a major effect on the wolves around them.
Most were talking in uttered whispers, some shifted uncomfortably where they sat...
Makair whispered in her ear, " I'm definitely not liking the sound of this at all, Sayre..."
She nodded, saying softly, " I agree, not to sound like Blaze, but I think maybe we should follow these wolves... If we stay behind, the Deus of Chaos will claim our lives and hope for us will be lost."
A thoughtful frown crossed his face as he looked around at all the wolves, most were strangers... could they put their trust in them?
" I suppose we could, but I can't say I will like it," he said, a bit gruff at those last few words.

****** Hashiru ******

Hashiru stood upon the high rise of the proud Yikuskite Mountain, the highest point in the Great Forest, overlooking all of the forest below...
The grey-furred wolf had aged quite a bit over the years, but he still had that spark of youth left in him, the life in him had not given up yet.
He was draped in a dark black cloak fringed with sapphire and silver trimmings, the hood pulled over his head to hide his face, and the Will of Elements draped around his neck.
Over the years he'd spent with the necklace, it had become bound to him, his soul... and he would never part with it...
His jade-green eyes closed, and he breathed a heavy sigh, " One of these days, my clan, I will come back... and to you, Solacea... you need not worry."
He opened his eyes, and took in a deep breath, staring out towards the setting sun.
The wolf was just about to turn and retreat into the den he had picked out for the night, when suddenly, a bolt of pain shook him.
It was so sudden, so intense, it shook him to his core! He struggled to get up, catching his breath as his body gradually began to fight back against the feeling.
" Wh-what the hell.... *cough* That wasn't.... *cough* supposed to happen... What's...going...on?" he asked, being interrupted mid-sentence twice by a couple of harsh coughs, his mind and vision reeling.
As if to answer his question, the air behind him suddenly began to feel cooler, growing bitter and colder, frigid North winds smacked Hashiru's face, small flurries of snowflakes and shards of ice whipping around him.
Turning his head, he came face to face with Jurkaiu, his Glaci-ar Bear Warrioress companion, as well as the messenger of the North, who was looking to her master with heavy concern.
" Speak...Jurkaiu...what is it that you bring?" Hashiru asked, gritting his teeth through the pangs.
The bear looked at him with concern, then said, " I come bringing terrible news, Master Hashiru, word of a doom-spoken prophecy has reached my ears! Chaos is drawing near, my liege... it is said you must get back to the Warriors immediately!!"
Hashiru grimaced at the message, so, the prophecy has been foretold... Chaos is to envelop the world in an everlasting shadow... and the Warriors, his clan...they were somehow connected to this...
Standing up, he said, " I felt a pain earlier, before you arrived, Jurkaiu... It was more intense and stifling than anything I've felt before... something terrible is forthcoming... though I made a solid promise to complete my Spiritual Cleansing, I cannot abandon the Clan while they are in peril..."
Jurkaiu looked even more worried, " Another bit of news, master, the Great Tree...the one that had stood in this forest for as long as anyone can remember, is dying..."
" Dear Merciful Creation... so it's already begun..." he breathed, aghast at the flood of terrible news.
The bear nodded, " We must leave now, any later and we won't have any hopes of reaching the Warriors!"
Hashiru looked into the deep blue eyes of the messenger, then, without a moment's hesitation, leapt up onto the great armored back.
" The pain still lingers, and I won't be able to make it in time on my own... so run, Jurkaiu... RUN LIKE THE FREE-SPIRITED NORTH WIND, TAKE ME BACK TO WHERE I BELONG!!!"
The bear roared loudly, " With all haste, my liege!! I will not fail you! GLACI-ARRRRRR!!!"
And with that, Jurkaiu took off, thundering over the land with a speed that turned the rushing trees into a blur of green and brown.
Hashiru held on tightly to the broad shoulderplates of the North Messenger as they flew over the land, heading towards the Warrior's clan grounds.
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 am

Kel sat patiently with his clan on top of the Mountain where the original treaty was signed, and the meet was below the Mountain, where the Great Tree stood proudly, unaffected by physical or magical means. With the exception of a select few, Kel thought that this tree was more powerful than anyone had imagined. Of course, it was bound to this world, and as such, was limited by the restrictions of this world. Kel could still remember the first time he broke the dimensions, travelling with his brother to collect the Dragon Eggs. He looked at the setting sun, and eagerly waited for the moon to rise as the Moon Meet began.

Atop the mountain, he saw a few clans arriving, with the usual Proudclaw Clan the earliest, the Moon Hunters were next to arrive. Kel was content to wait for the Warriors of the Moon to arrive before appearing to them all. He motioned for his clan to descend the mountain, before he himself made an appearance. He imagined their surprise and hostility, but there was nothing he couldn't handle. He suspected that they feared the imbalance more than they feared him. Which was wise, considering the other options. He wondered briefly if they would know that Therebas was responsible for this mess.

An irritation tugged at his mind, and he scratched at it with his thoughts, trying to drown it, but it grew ever insistent. It could not be Dave, he was able to speak directly, without using such irritating means. Grudgingly, he searched it and delved deep into his mind. What he felt was so shocking, he almost didn't notice that most of the clans had arrived, with only just one missing. He pushed the being out of his mind for the present, flying down towards where his clan gathered, eagerly waiting for their resurgence.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Kix'razen

Trees blurred past Kix as she ran at top speed, even going so far as to use her wings to help her. She wanted the Warriors to feel fear as she came upon them. A cry of "GET DOWN" proceeded her entry into the clearing as she came to a full stop in all her evil glory.
Inside her head Storm whimpered as the looks of shock and fear that she could see on the Warriors' faces. She now could feel something of the outside world in all her paws, and the bars of the cage were beginning to look old and rusted. Cautiously she silently pressed her paw against it and pushed. The bar gave way slightly and a rush of fresh breeze, from the real world, briefly ruffled her fur.
In the real world, Kix was oblivious to Storm's scheme and was basking in the glow of her power. Her red eyes swept over ever wolf the was present, chilling them with her stare.
"I am Kix'razen!," She howled, "The first hybrid ever created using a Warrior!" She unfurled her wings and stood brandishing her power, beckoning the Warriors to attack her.

Makair

Makair saw the clan begin to drift apart after the old wolf and The Great One had spoken their part. It was only then did he begin to listen to what his shadows were screaming at him the whole time.
Something was coming into the denning grounds, and fast.
"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" he yelled as he pounced on Sayre, throwing her to the ground with his body covering hers. It was not a moment to soon as the something appeared at the edge of the clearing in all their evil glory.
Piercing red eyes stared into his own, and for the first time he felt real fear. Beneath him Sayre shivered and tried to make herself a small target by pressing her body into the ground. Makair lifted his body off Sayre and helped her up after. Then he turned to the demonic being threatening the Warriors and all who stood with them.
"I am Kix'razen!," the demon howled, "The first hybrid ever created using a Warrior!"
A Warrior?' Makair thought. If they let their own be taken by Darkness then how can they be trusted?' His thoughts raced furiously as he took in Kix'razen.
Glowing red eyes stood out from a pelt of light black fur. Her ears, feet and the tips of her tail, of which she had nine, were all of a darker black. Red streaks slashed their way angrily across her fur accented by the soft pure white streaks that ran alongside them. Her claws were a green colour same as the fur inside her ears, and although they were steaming slightly, tha twas all they were doing. Finally, black wings sprouted from her back, though there was no longer much skin between the bones of the wings just tattered scraps.
All in all she was a fearsome sight to behold, and Makair swallowed at the thought of facing her.
Luckily for him Amethyst and Lak stepped up to fight this threat. Amethyst took a hesitant step in front of Lak.
"Storm.....?" she whispered questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next