The Tavern RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern RP Forum

The Tavern: Come in, have a drink, and share some stories.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ophiuchus - New sign

Go down 
+2
Lak
Ariessya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Ophiuchus - New sign Left_bar_bleue100/100Ophiuchus - New sign Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Ophiuchus - New sign Left_bar_bleue0/400Ophiuchus - New sign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

Ophiuchus - New sign Empty
PostSubject: Ophiuchus - New sign   Ophiuchus - New sign EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:09 pm

There's a new zodiac sign, did you hear??
S'calld "Ophiuchus"
Nov 29 - Dec 17

Thing is... Every other zodiac sign has been moved:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

>.< Does this outrage anyone else??
Seriously, how could I be Pisces?! I call myself Aries proudly for a REASON!! Wtf kind of name would Pisces be?? Aries is who I am Sad

**Scratch that, it doesn't appear to apply to us XD

But still, I wanna discuss the new sign Razz Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Ophiuchus - New sign Left_bar_bleue100/100Ophiuchus - New sign Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Ophiuchus - New sign Left_bar_bleue0/500Ophiuchus - New sign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ophiuchus - New sign   Ophiuchus - New sign EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 pm

*shrug* I'd rather be a Leo than a Virgo...

O.o that actually fits me a lot better, and makes it easier to give a reason i picked a lion for the VR RP... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://the-tavern-rp.darkbb.com
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Experience:
Ophiuchus - New sign Left_bar_bleue17/400Ophiuchus - New sign Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Ophiuchus - New sign   Ophiuchus - New sign EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm

I am a leo :3 have been always will be and even if the quote on qoute 'new sign' changed it I still would be a leo.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Ophiuchus - New sign Left_bar_bleue0/400Ophiuchus - New sign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Ophiuchus - New sign   Ophiuchus - New sign EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 pm

I am a Libra, and I'm proud of it!! I will still call myself one, even though the dates have changed because of this, quote-on-quote, 'new sign,' though being a Virgo isn't too bad, but still....
What kind of representative symbol is used for Ophiuchus? Like Aries=ram, Taurus=bull, Gemini=twins... telling from the name, Ophiuchus sounds like a dog, hehe XP
But other than that, it's bound to cause a hella lot of confusion for folks who like to read the horoscopes a lot, speaking of which, do you guys believe in what the horoscopes say for your sign?
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ophiuchus - New sign   Ophiuchus - New sign EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Opiuchus doesn't affect us, because it's only for the Western part of the world...? I don't know, someone explained it to me and it all made sense but now I forget Razz
Opiuchus is some sort of snake-thing wrapped around a pole...?

The description for Aries matches me sometimes, but I'm not an entirely outgoing and brave person as they say, only with people I know really well. But it's true that I have a temper, I'm stubborn, and I clash with other strong-minded people Razz
Ever read those matching things? Like, "How would you cooperate with a Scorpio?" Haha, they seem pretty accurate for me and the people I know XD It's kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Ophiuchus - New sign Left_bar_bleue0/500Ophiuchus - New sign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ophiuchus - New sign   Ophiuchus - New sign EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 am

Ew.... I would be an Aries.. Who would possibly want to be represented by something as laaaaamo as a ram when I could be the super awesome Taurus.. the BULL!! Very Happy

But seriously thats really stupid that they did that.

And aren't we the Western part of the world Aries?
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Level: 100
Health:
Ophiuchus - New sign Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ophiuchus - New sign Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Ophiuchus - New sign Left_bar_bleue0/300Ophiuchus - New sign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ophiuchus - New sign   Ophiuchus - New sign EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:49 am

The new Zodiac doesn't affect us Razz its only those born after 2000. I'm a sagittarius and always will be, because I was born under that sign. And Ophiuchus has been around for a while actually, just never really got incorporated formally, it always was part of the zodiac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ophiuchus - New sign   Ophiuchus - New sign Empty

Back to top Go down

Ophiuchus - New sign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tavern RP Forum :: Chat and Banter-
Jump to: