The Tavern RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern RP Forum

The Tavern: Come in, have a drink, and share some stories.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Kira

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Left_bar_bleue100/100It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Left_bar_bleue0/500It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa   It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Hey everybody!!! I go by Kira in these parts. I'm a decent role player; my characters are usually brash females, almost always some type of warrior or fighter.

I LIVE IN CANADA!! (the best place on Earth) (You know it is... we have Tim Hortons)

P.S: Dan, even if you don't think this is pure awesome (which it is you know it Wink ) I command you to pretend that it is Razz

Edit: Oh yea, and I am the Brewstress here at The Tavern, so if you don't like the beer/whatever it is you are drinking, SUCK IT UP AND LIKE IT Wink kidding Razz (or am I?)
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man
Drunk
Drunk
Dan the Man

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Left_bar_bleue100/100It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Left_bar_bleue78/200It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Empty_bar_bleue  (78/200)

PostSubject: Re: It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa   It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:02 am

KIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OHMERGERD! cheers this is indeed awesome!

also, on an unrelated note, can it finally be time when I get promoted to an admin? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kira
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Kira

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Experience:
It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Left_bar_bleue0/500It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa   It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:45 am

Why yes, I do believe it is time Razz

Sadly Lak has the power to do that here not me, so let's call him over!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa   It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Kiraaaaaaaaaaaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tavern RP Forum :: Introductions and Q's and A's-
Jump to: