The Tavern RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern RP Forum

The Tavern: Come in, have a drink, and share some stories.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modern Style/ Future Style

Go down 
+3
Darkie
Lak
Bill MD
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/400Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/400)

Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:03 am

Maybe she's the one that connects with people? You know, the always good Captain America? I'm the cross of The Punisher/Ironman and Batman. But without their uber powers. Lak is a Wolverine-esque type, without the super regenerative powers.

About the costumes... Having a hard time thinking one. Maybe I'll get my inspiration at some other time. You can start with, or without the costume.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/400Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Yeah, that makes sense, sort of... Still a bit confused about the whole 'connecting' thing.
And I'll probably go without the costume for now.
Back to top Go down
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/400Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Full Name: Charles Wolfe A.K.A. lone Wolf
Height:6'2
Weight:200
Country of origin: United States
Skin Color: Tan
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Workplace: retired
History: Wolfe was born in rural kentucky where he lived a relativly quite life but feeling out of place he decided to join the millitary and due to experences in high school with ROTC. After joining with a commision he quickly worked his way through officer ranks makeing it to the rank of captian when he signed up for experimental testing to combine human DNA with animal to create pillots and soldiers with beter stamina, strength, and endurence. His dna was combined with a wolf. Other test subjects wern't as lucky as Wolfe gaining massive bosts on all acounts but lost thier minds. Wolfe lost his right leg fighting off the crazies. He was retired due to his injuries with full honers.
Medical Conditions: due to the experiments he suffers occasional seziers
Alterations: Has a robotic right leg
Phobias: He fears that his leg will stop working and cause him to not be able to save people
Personality: he is a quite person who is a stickler for things being in order and runing by the book.
Extra Info: Wolfe has the strength stamina and endurence of a wolf but he also got the apitate of one to he can consume in one meal if he dosn't stop himself up to 8 pounds of food at one time.

Last edited by CrimsontheWolf on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/500Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:37 pm

lol crossed with wolf dna... and has a super metal leg? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://the-tavern-rp.darkbb.com
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/400Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Now its done lak and it looks like you have some competition in the food eating contests Wink
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/400Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/400)

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 am

Hmmm... quite unusual Crim. It's a bit of a stretch, but we can work it in.

Darkie, I meant that people are attracted to you and are more willing to be persuaded by you instead of us warrior types.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/400Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 am

Ohhhhh, that makes sense now, thanks for clearing that up Bill Smile
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/500Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:33 pm

lol my guy will probably act a little loopy, accounting to his drugs....
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:38 am

Mine would probably be quite cheerful in normal mode, and ruthless in "Superhero" mode. Kinda like Kel and Dave in the WotM. I'm thinking of holding this until we get more activity or end one RP.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 pm

I'm going to post my bio tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Level: 100
Health:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/300Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 am

I've got a bio set up.. just needs a bit more tweaking Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:52 am

Do all the tweaking you like, I'm just waiting for you guys to post in the RP so that I can see your angles.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/300Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Ok here's my bio.. im still tweaking it, however I would like some other opinions on it.

Full Name: Gerald Espectro, A.K.A. Agent 14-684 or by his code name Fallen
Height: 6ft. 4in
Weight: 175 lbs.
Country of origin: Canada
Skin Color: White, slightly tanned
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Occupation (Full or part-time): Defunct S.P.E.C.T.R.E. Assassin, Mercenary
Workplace: Out of his home
History: Gerald was taken from his parents at the age of four. He showed signs of what humans at the time believed to be psionic abilities (psychic) and forcefully took him until government care. He was placed into a government training facility as part of their S.P.E.C.T.R.E. (deSensitized Psionically Enhanced Conditionally Treated Reconnaissance Educated Sniper) research program. As part of the program Gerald was trained in mix martial arts, he also underwent speed training, stealth training, and also took marksmanship. In addition all participants were given psycho-active and "conditioning" drugs believed to enhance any psionic potential that a subject may have however because of the experimental status of these drugs they caused a wide variety of side effects. Gerald developed an astigmatism, schizophrenia, Bradycardia, Controlled Hypothermia and the common symptom amongst all "Spectres"; Mild Psychosis. All Spectres were required as part of procedure to undergo a memory-wipe, which would remove their names, and any other memories that the subject had prior to their induction into the program from their mind. Usually after the memory wipe most of the spectres went on a murderous rampage, those spectres were either killed or placed into an underground maximum security prision. Gerald was the first to receive the GNI Conditioning (Ghost system Neural Inhibitor Conditioning) supressing his Psychosis to a medically controllable level. Largely the program failed, as the "Psionic Potential" that the program was based on, turned out to be high levels of Alpha Brainwaves, which naturally increased in intensity when a subject's eyes were closed. There were no "Psychic" subjects. Regardless of lacking psionic abilities Gerald was the only subject that did not completely lose himself to psychosis and was issued his number, referred to as Agent 14-684 by the government. He however defected from his position once he gained access to his personal file, becoming a mercenary and receiving the code name Fallen. He now works out of his home as a mercenary and assassin.
Medical Conditions (can include chronic lapses like seizures): Mild Psychosis (Mild Insanity), Bradycardia (Low-Heartrate), Hypotherma (Low-Body Temperature), Schizophrenia, Astigmatism (Malformation of the Cornea or Lens resulting in blurred vision).
Allergies (if any, if not, disregard this piece): None
Alterations (such as robotic/prosthetic parts): Cybernetic Ocular Implants (Robotic Enhancements to improve his loss of vision)
Phobias (Specific fear of something): Necrophobia (Fear of dying)
Personality (Can have split personality): Gerald is generally quiet, he chooses his words carefully and only speaks when he finds that it is worth speaking. Due to his SPECTRE training and conditioning he is always on his guard, and can seem over-defensive of himself most of the time. Despite his Desensitization to combat and others via Neural Inhibitors he remains very protective and loyal to those he finds that he gets along with.
Extra Info: Gerald possesses two medical conditions that would normally because for alarm; Bradycardia and Hypothermia. He possesses these conditions due to the Medical Conditioning he received as part of the S.P.E.C.T.R.E program, in addition to attempting to create Psionic Humans they were trying to make an untraceable assassin. Gerald's heartbeat is difficult to detect and is literally cold-blooded. In order to aid his body's accommodation to these conditions he was given another experimental evolution or adaptation drug to accelerate his body's adaptation. He has to take a copious amount of drugs to maintain his sanity and survive.
Thermacet, aids in maintaining a constantly low body temp. -> Hypothermia
Propranolol, Beta-Blocker, or Beta-Adregenic Receptor Antagonists, aids in maintaining a low heart rate -> Bradycardia
Triftazin, Anti-Psychotic, helps to manage his Schizophrenia -> Schizophrenia
Alprazolam, Sedative, aids in control of Psychosis by fully relaxing his body -> Psychosis
Modicin, Hyper-Evolution Drug, Helps his body adapt to constantly having a low heart and low body temperature.
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 pm

It's good. But the S.P.E.C.T.R.E thing. It's deSensitized Psionically Enhanced Conditionally Treated Reconnaissance Educated Sniper. Where's the last S?

Should be S.P.E.C.T.R.E.S, I think. Quite an enemy to face against if you're a criminal.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm

It originally was S.P.E.C.T.R.E.S. but I felt that if I was posting in the RP the last S would ruin it by sounding awkward.. for example;
"Ever seen a S.P.E.C.T.R.E.S? No? That's because they don't exist..."
"Ever seen a S.P.E.C.T.R.E.? No? That's because they don't exist..."
Seemed to represent what he was better without the last S if you get what I mean... besides coming up with the meaning of the acronym (I think thats what it was) was actually brutally tough Razz and I'm just noticing grammar errors and a few spelling mistakes >.< never write posts when your on 2 hours of sleep Razz
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 am

I do all the time, IJ Very Happy lmao, that's why they aren't that great xP

So I'm reading all this... And I'm confused. We're superheroes? With costumes??
I'd like to be a bad guy, but I just want to be clear... What would the evil-doers be doing? Obv not just robbing banks...?
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:48 pm

hmmm... Bill your character could make a supervillian. o.O
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:23 am

I could, if I wanted him to be. I'm more of the neutral one. Chaotic Good, maybe.

Aries, you could be the evil mastermind or something. Bank robberies are oft happening. Stickups, muggings, thefts... etc.etc. Any crime you can think of, it can happen here.
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 am

Bill, i read the intro post to the RP.... "...looking over the popular and obscure ones alike. Batman, Superman, Chickenman, etc.etc..."

XD Chickenman!
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:15 am

Very Happy

Chickenman is a gag superhero from here. Thought I'd give a tribute to it.
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 pm

I hope we can bring our character together, not just as a silly crime-fighting force or something like that, but a least have a bit of a cameo in each other's lives.

I posted, lol hard to work with when your passed out XD I assumed The Judge has a vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Style/ Future Style   Modern Style/ Future Style - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Style/ Future Style
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2