The Tavern RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern RP Forum

The Tavern: Come in, have a drink, and share some stories.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example

Go down 
+2
Lak
IJ
6 posters

You wake up in a white room. A man is standing infront of you... he has a pill in each hand, one red and the other blue. The Red pill will show you the truth of the world, but the blue pill will grant you knowledge of all things. What do you do?
Take the Red Pill!!!
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example I_vote_lcap33%Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Take the Blue Pill!!!
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example I_vote_lcap50%Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Quickly Grab Both!!!
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example I_vote_lcap17%Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Level: 100
Health:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue0/300Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty
PostSubject: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Alright so.. This is basically to give you guys an overview of how the Alignment and Poll system is going to work. Please post when you vote! I need to know what you guys voted for!!!(This is all assuming that I can't see who voted for what like I could on the old forums)

Now During the RP the thread will be locked randomly... when you see it locked, that's your hint that the group has to make a decision that will affect their alignment, and your hint to come here to the planned thread to find said poll!

Now... when you do these, and I can not stress this enough so I'm gonna do this...

PLEASE BE COMPLETELY HONEST!!!!
When you vote in this poll, please vote honestly as what you would do!!! When we start the RP vote ACCORDING TO WHAT YOUR CHARACTER WOULD DO!!!!! I probably would not share the same personality or morals as a character I make, so to make it more realistic vote as what your character would do in the RP!

In the polls I am going to have written down how the choices affect alignment... you will never see them Razz this is to help keep the poll unbiased! You also will not be able to retract your vote.

Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue0/500Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:12 pm

My character would grab both before the man finished his sentence, mumbling, "Ooh, magic candy"
- Your character would move towards the Evil Alignment because of the vote, and would then gain the alignment of Evil Balance
Back to top Go down
https://the-tavern-rp.darkbb.com
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue17/400Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:15 pm

lol I would want to know the truth of the world
- Your decision would cause your character's alignment to shift towards Lawful, which would make your character gain the Neutral Lawful Alignment
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue0/400Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:32 pm

I grabbed the blue pill lol, don't know what'll happen but I'm taking my chances!
- Grabbing the blue pill increased... Your... EVIL ALIGNMENT!!! Curve ball Smile, Sometimes the neutral alignment choice will not always be part of the choices. The blue pill gave you pretty much knowledge of everything right? You know EVERYTHING, even stuff that is to come, giving you basically absolute power over the events of the world... the reason why this choice increased evil alignment is because of an old phrase...
"Absolute power corrupts Absolutely"
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue0/300Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Right now because Dark and Lak both chose options that affected their evil alignment... the group's alignment has shifted to Evil Balanced. This is because

There are no characters right now with good alignment

There are no characters that have the neutral alignment any longer

There are now two characters with the evil alignement

++++++++++++++++
There is now one character with the Lawful Alignment

There are two characters with the Balance Alignment

There are no characters with the Chaotic Alignment
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue0/500Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Interesting...

I like your idea Ij.
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Experience:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue60/400Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (60/400)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:22 am

Gee... I read this after I picked Blue Pill. Anyways, what we do in the Clan Saga is affected by our decisions here?
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:16 am

Pretty much, This was a good example and a poor one at the same time. In the clan saga the options will be more so choices for the group to make.
i.e.
Follow the mysterious man's advice
Ignore his advice
Kill the mysterious man

Each option would lead to a different turn in the plot. What options are available are affected by the group's alignment. For example if the group's alignment was Evil Chaotic (The most evil alignment), there would be two evil options and one Neutral option
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 am

and if we were lawful good, there would be two kinds of good choices and a neutral one?

Hmm... good idea, preemptively answers my question for what happens to the group if we shift very suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue0/400Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Interesting idea, IJ, I can already tell this is gonna be so awesome!! ^^
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:16 pm

YES!! Very Happy I'm so glad you guys are on board with it Smile and yes Lak generally if the group reaches the most good alignment the majority of the choices will be good or Lawful.. but as you saw.. in this one there were two evil choices I'll be posting descriptions for the alignments in the main thread!
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man
Drunk
Drunk
Dan the Man

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Experience:
Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Left_bar_bleue78/200Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty_bar_bleue  (78/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Lol I picked the Blue One
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example   Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Saga RP - Group/Individual Alignment Example
Page 1 of 1