The Tavern RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern RP Forum

The Tavern: Come in, have a drink, and share some stories.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight

Go down 
+4
Dan the Man
Darkie
IJ
Lak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:42 pm

******* Moonstar ******

"Oh dear sweet lords, no!" she cried out as she saw Lak spasm and collapse.
Moonstar quickly rushed to the Keeper's side as his apprentice, Gyre, ran up.
" Help me get my master back to the den!" he cried out, tears welling up in his eyes.
The she-wolf bent down and helped the young fox-like wolf lift Lak's body up off the ground.
What had caused this? Was it something in that note? Moonstar was slightly beginning to regret bringing it back to the Clan, none of this would've happened.
" We need to get him into the den, and fast!" she said, looking to Storm and Grim, " Help us out here!"
Storm nodded and ran over, helping the two support Keeper Lak and leading them over the den.
Grim grabbed the green parchment in a paw and followed after them.

****** Sayre ******

Sayre walked over to Blaze as the wolf told them to follow, and faster this time.
She nudged him, getting him to move.
After a couple of pushes, he finally started walking, and Sayre followed.
They did a bit of a running walk to keep up with the older wolf as he led them towards a den.
Blaze was a bit embarrassed at being beaten so quickly...Sayre couldn't really blame him, but he still needed to learn when to not pick a fight.
But then again Sayre felt slightly useless compared to him, she was still rather inexperienced with her powers, and had never truly battled before, Blaze knew how to use his ability slightly better, mostly from all those times he's had to protect her from attacking creatures or other Clanless wolves.
The black wolf disappeared inside the den, and Sayre followed in a few seconds after, Blaze went in last, glaring at the other Clanless wolves before disappearing from their sight.

Last edited by Darkie on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/500Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 pm

It was nearly daybreak.
Gyre ran ahead of the others to the Keeper's den at the clan's grounds.
It was a large space underneath the roots of an old tree, far enough to the side of the clan's entire den that Lak had privacy.
'Where did he keep it...' Gyre thought as he searched frantically around the hole.
Gyre's eyes lit up as he found a small vial of clear liquid.
gingerly picking it up, Gyre brought it to where Moonstar had helped him move the Keeper.
Lak's tremors had passed but he was still unconscious.

He bit off the stopper and carefully poured the content over Lak's head.
It clung to the fur for a moment.

"M...My master told me if his tremors got worse to pour that on his head." Gyre looked up to the wolves.
"He told me this was a side effect of when Kel revived him, his body and mind would become unstable."

Gyre looked back at his master. The liquid was evaporating fast, streams of gas rolling off Lak's fur.
Gyre fought back a sob and tried to keep his voice stable.
"But he's never been this bad..."
Back to top Go down
https://the-tavern-rp.darkbb.com
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Level: 100
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/300Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Inside of his quarters Therebas meditated. He sensed that some of the other cult members has died off.
"How unfortunate for them... they do not know the futility of their actions... my people are empowered by our demonic master who thrives on the chaos and bloodshed they cause only serve to strengthen us.. and hasten the coming of my master."
He was getting impatient, despite the fact that the clan would be hard to corrupt... he knew that they would inlist the aid of his clan, as the most powerful clan in existence in terms of strength they would be forced to summon him to make a deal if they were attacked... after all many of the clans members had vanished or died off in the great battle many years ago. On top of that something was wrong... the last person to hold the invitation experienced severe pain.. and he could feel it.
Not only that but he could tell it was someone of great importance to the clan.. someone who possessed power similar to that of a keeper.

Therebas noticed light peaking into his chambers as his lieutenant and held the rank of Custodis in the cult due to his closeness with the Demon of Sacrifice... he had stylized this title into High Martyr and held greater dominion over the aspect of sacrifice more so than other members of the clan save for Therebas. Corion wore his own unique, signifying his superiority over other members of the clan...

Those who were of the lowest rank, Acolytes as they were called wore robes of black with a green trim and green runes and scars flickering about them, those of the second rank Summoners wore similar robes, however the runes and trim would be of a purple color. Champions who were of the third rank wore robes which concealed plated armor embedded with red runes and jewels to enhance their defense magically. Those who were of the fourth and highest rank a cultist could achieve without the aid of his or her demon's authorization were called Vigilo they were the guardians of the clan who protected the sacred grounds and the Custodis from harm. They were the most stalwart warriors who wore armor dark as the void, which was adorned with long pieces of cloth in places such as the shoulders and hips. The Custodis were the Lieutenants to Therebas, they were literally mediums chosen by their demonic aspects, each wore unique robes that were similar to the appearance of their demonic aspect, they also each held a signet ring required to gain access into deeper areas of the temple. Behind their heads floated large circles, the fewer circles a Custodis had, meant that they held greater power as their demonic aspect would be in a higher Ordo (i.e. 3 Circles = 3rd Ordo, Third most powerful demons). Each Custodis also bore a unique title, collectively they were reffered to as the Custodia or The Custodis Council, but each individual chose their own title, such as Corion being the Grand Martyr of Sacrifice.

Corion's robes were long white and elegant, long pieces of golden cloth flowed from his shoulders, and hips. Another peice of cloth floated around the back of his head and neck, behind him there was a large white cross which positioned itself in between his white wings that looked similar to that of an angel. He held in his right hand a golden spear and in the left a golden shield. Therebas motioned for him to enter.
"My lord, is it yet time?"
"No Corion, not yet, but I believe it is we who shall cast the first stone"
"We attack Aeldinar soon?"
"I know you are impatient to sacrifice those whom you once called brothers upon their own altars in testament to your demon and our dark lord's power... but now is not the time. He is not yet strong enough, we must attack and lay waste to the temple of order when it will strengthen him further once he is in this world. Then your knowledge will come in quite useful. For now.. request from your aspect to send demons to the location.. Demons of Sacrifice look angelic in appearance.. it will create despair and hope in our target's at the same time... they will think that they have come to take their friend to a better place, when in reality they will be unprepared when they attack... forcing them to strike a deal with us... and then.. the first stone will be cast.. and the wheels.. will be set in motion..."
"Where would you have them be sent.. my liege?"
"The location of the invitation obviously... The den of the clan known as The Warriors of the Moon.."
"As you wish... power and deceit my lord.."
"Power and deceit.. Grand Martyr Corion..."

Meanwhile at the Clan dens... the sky became brighter as long golden rays of light descended upon the earth... beings clothed in armor of gold, white and regal colors descended towards the den.. The Ardor were coming..
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 pm

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar listened to Gyre as he poured a clear liquid on the convulsing Lak's head.
So this was caused by a connection between Lak and Kel from long ago...the body and mind would become unstable....
If it had never been this bad before...then...could it possibly mean that an old enemy had returned once more?
She sighed in relief when Lak was no longer spasming, but was still lying unconscious.
I'm so stupid... she cursed herself, I never should've brought that damned bloody scroll here...
She had forgotten that Storm was a telepath, and was able to hear thoughts.
It'll be fine, Moonstar, came the Deputy's comforting voice, It's not your fault, just calm down...
Suddenly, rushing pawpads neared the Keeper's den, and Moonstar turned to call who it was, and just barely dodged to avoid being bulldozed by a very distressed Rijo.
He bowled over, just barely slamming into the far wall of the cave.
" Brother! What is it that made you run over here in such a hurry?" Moonstar questioned her brother.
Rijo panted, trying to catch his breath, then managed to say, " I saw flashes of light and golden rays descend from the sky! As I ran here, I saw these weird looking gold and white people floating down from the heavens, they're on their way here right now!"
Gold and white people coming from the sky? Ohhhh, what now??? Moonstar questioned herself.
All heads except for the unconscious Lak's turned as golden light filled the den, and strange people in gold and white regal clothing made their way in.
Moonstar studied them closely...they looked angelic in appearance, but when she reached out her divine energy tendrils and touched some of them, she growled.
They did not feel pure, there didn't seem to be any kind of holy power emanating from them at all...
The she-wolf calculated this in her head, something didn't add up quite right.
She'd be wise to watch them, if they truly were angels, she would've felt a massive flood of holy energy come off of them, but instead, nothing.
She was still learning to unlock the deepest powers of her divinier blood, but she wasn't stupid either, and already she could tell something about these decievingly angelic beings wasn't right...but didn't let it show as far as her face.
Moonstar gave a silent snarl and addressed the beings, " Who are you? Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/300Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 pm

As one of the Ardor stepped forward a serene song filled the area... it was calming. Despite a golden helm covering its face it spoke without the helm muffling his voice.
"We are angels... sent here to take your friend to a much better place where he will be at peace.. there is no war where he is going.. no hate.. he will live in his own personal paradise."
The majority of the members looked hopeful, and sad at the same time.. except for one.. she seemed suspicious of them.

Corion had disguised himself as one of the Ardor so that he would be able to oversee the mission and summon reinforcements if necessary. He observed several of the clan members... Therebas had briefed him on them all, his information was reliable too, it came from someone who was once their ally and enemy. The one that looked upon them with suspicion unnerved him. Corion stepped outside and began chanting a summoning incantation, several more ardor descended to earth and the song's volume increased. He peered around the corner to see one of them moving towards lak.
"This is it.. either no one does anything and he becomes seriously injured.. or they intervene and the plan succeeds"

One of the Ardor who held a book in his hands walked forward towards lak and starting speaking in a language unknown to the warriors.
"Senior de vitualamen beatus is alica per vestri furta quod planto is videor ut sententia a sanctus vox est res adsuesco assuesco. Decipio illa proeliator ut nos mos recro vos! Iam vos miserabilis EGO to order vos ploro quod deprecor vestri vita!"(Lord of sacrifice bless this spell with your deceit and make it appear as though a holy power is being used. Deceive these warriors so that we will revive you! Now you wretch I command you to weep and beg for your life!)
As the Ardor saw it a swirling vortex appeared above lak as rotting hands that had razor blades attached to their ends reached towards him.
As the warriors saw it, lak was bathed in a glowing white light and was floating upwards toward the sky.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:21 pm

****** Moonstar ******

The soothing song that the 'angels' were chanting apparently had a major effect on the others, but not Moonstar, the divine star on her chest blocked out the song's effects.
When one of them walked over to Lak and began chanting an incantation, thoughts ran through her head.
If these guys are true angels, I would've felt their power flood over me with the strength of a thousand suns...and Lak isn't dead, just unconscious! That should be as obvious as a bird in the sky! And aren't they supposed to take only the soul?
When she saw Lak's body begin to glow in a white light and lift up, her suspicions increased.
While she was only partially able to see through the facade, she could tell that the incantation the one had chanted was anything but holy.
Her hackles rose, and she stood up fully.
I'd be half-assed to think of even letting them do this to Lak! I've got to stop them! she thought furiously.
" Get away from him!!" she snarled, the star on her chest glowing brighter than ever.
A flash of light came forth, hitting the one nearest to Lak, the one who had chanted the incantation, and Moonstar lunged, tackling him away.
Almost as if a switch had been pulled, Lak stopped 'floating up to heaven' and fell back down to Earth, luckily, he hadn't been far up, so he landed with a gentle THUMP.
The sudden attack seemed to also have snapped the warriors out of a daze, and were looking about, confused.
" What happened?" Gyre asked, and then saw Lak on the ground, and immediately rushed to his side.
Moonstar stood between the 'angels' and the warriors, defending Lak and snarling, " Do not think I couldn't see through your illusion, you were meaning to sacrifice him!"

Last edited by Darkie on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm

"Perfect.. it was as foretold..."
Corion walked forward clad in Ardor armor clapping slowly...
"You figured it out.. not bad I must say.. ARDOR!! BY MY COMMAND ATTACK!"
The Ardor charged at the warriors, each warrior had approximately eight Ardor surrounding them.. Corion looked upon them and laughed..
"You fools... my army is as limitless as the clouds in the sky you have no hope of winning and with no one to help you.. there is no hope.. you will all be sacrificed to my dark master!!"
"I do as you told me Therebas.. I'm baiting them by putting them into a situation.. they don't have much choice now..."
The ardor slowly pushed them into a corner, all the warriors were backed into a corner now, protecting lak with the scroll near by.
Corion slowly backed his way through the ardor, still appearing the same as them his escape was quite the easy one... it was time for him to attack his next destination, the Great Tree... The rest of the ardor would decieve the residents there to believe that they were to bring them to a sanctuary where they would live in peace.
"Master... everything goes according to plan"
"Corion... you have served me and your Dark Lord well.. they will call on me soon..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/500Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

§ Ω Ω Ω § Ș ϯ ȯ ӷ Ӎ § Ω Ω Ω §

¤ Enemies…

Storm snarled at the 'angelic' beings that surrounded the others around her.
"Warrior's awake!" She cried, attempting to bring in reinforcements. "We are under attack!" No sound met her words and she was beginning to feel a little desperate as they were backed closer and closer to Lak. A splash of green caught her eye and she turned to look at the glowing green paper lying innocently next to Lak. The words of the note came back to her.
'...Should the reader require our aid, one drop of blood on the eight pointed seal at the bottom of the page will summon one of us to make a deal...
Storm grabbed it from the ground and stared at it, conflicted. On one hand the Shadowscar Clan were a dangerous group to make deals with, but on the other they had offered their help to any who read it. Storm narrowed her eyes as she made her decision. Swiftly nipping her paw she pressed the bloody limb down onto the seal, thus awakening it's power.

Come and face your death…. ¤

§ Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω §

Makair

"Make yourself comfortable." Makair said as he gestured with his paw around his den while staring at the two pups. They sat down cautiously, glancing around as they did. "Now," Makair spoke grabbing their attention, "what are two such young pups as yourselves wandering around without a clan? You can tell me White, because you seem more polite then Red--."
"My name is not Red," the dragon pup muttered. Makair continued as if he had never been interrupted.
"As I was saying, you will tell me why you are clanless, where your parents are, and why you came to the Great Tree without any protection." Makair stared at White expectantly, waiting for the shy wolf to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:03 am

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar's ears flattened as the 'angels' attacked, backing them up into a corner with an unconscious Lak and the green parchment.
Sweet, merciful gods, what have I done? Moonstar questioned herself.
She knew she had done something bad by attacking one of the beings, but she couldn't sit by and watch them hurt Keeper Lak.
Gyre was equally afraid, and was pressed between her and Lak, Rijo snarled and tried to lash out at the beings, but they kept advancing.
Storm tried to call out for assistance, yet none came.
Almost immediately, the Deputy grabbed the parchment, nipped her paw, and pressed it onto the seal at the bottom.
Moonstar looked to her, fear becoming apparent in her eyes as she anticipated the arrival of the Shadowscar Mercenaries.

****** Sayre ******

Sayre looked around the den as she sat, and immediately focused her attention when the older wolf addressed her.
Her ears flattened slightly at being called White, but didn't argue.
" Our parents were mated, though they both came from the opposite sides of two warring clans," she said, trying to maintain eye contact with the white-eyed black wolf, " When the leaders found out about this love, our parents were to be put to death...They ran away to escape punishment, but the clans sent out patrols to hunt them. During the time when our parents were fugitives, we were born... They were afraid that if the patrols caught them, we would be put to death as well, so they sent us off on our own. We do not know where our parents are, maybe the patrols caught up to them, maybe they escaped, we never saw them again after they shoved us off into the forest. Red...erm...I mean, Blaze, has protected us over the many years we've wandered...and we thought the Great Tree was a haven for all Clanless, turns out it's a lot more dangerous than we presumed..."
She felt useless, Blaze had protected her all these years...while she had been nothing but a burden, not to just him, but to everyone around them.
Sayre wished she wasn't so submissive, she wanted to be tough, wanted to fight back when they encountered danger...but she had yet to unlock the full potential of her ability to store and utilize animal essences.
Back to top Go down
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am

Blaze snorts as the sayre finishes telling there story. "why are you telling him our story when he hasn't even told us his name or even use our real names" Blaze pads over to the biger wolf and stares him right in the eye "So whats your name big boy" the bigger wolf looked anoyed "My name is Makair you insolent little pup!" Blaze and Makair get into a very load and long winded yelling match as Sayre sits in a cornor watching with bemused anoyance "looks like Blaze still dosn't know how to pick a fight" she wispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man
Drunk
Drunk
Dan the Man

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/200Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/200)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 am

Grim was standing next to the warriors as the Ardor kept advancing. He had never seen these 'angels' before, but they were not of his Amarn lords. They were a strange force indeed. As the Ardor advanced, Grim knew what needed to be done.

"Ardor fiends! You have no idea who you are dealing with! You are no gods. I am a messenger of the real gods! I serve the Amarn. You made a mistake coming here, demons. And you will pay dearly." Grim stepped forward to the Ardor, the demons focusing on him instead of the others now. A powerful presence made contact with Grim's soul, and his body began glowing in a bright white. His body transformed as his allies and enemies stepped back. As his body returned to the ground, all around him were stunned by him. In the place where Grim the Icewalker stood, a true angel was. Grim had transformed back into Parjai, the messenger of Victory for the Amarn. The Ardor were shocked to see a being of true power among them, but they were only stunned for a few seconds. Without hesitation, one foolish Ardor attacked Parjai.

Parjai met it with full contact, delivering a deadly slash that cut the demon in half. Going on the offensive, Parjai sent waves of ice shards at the Ardor, utterly decimating the waves that were sent at the Warriors. Yet they kept reappearing, as if some powerful force kept creating them out of nowhere. Parjai kept attacking the demons with unending vigor.

"Get Lak out of here!" Parjai shouted. Moonstar and Storm gave concerned looks, but began listening to his orders. Parjai faced the Ardor. "If you want Lak, you must get through me!"

The Ardor charged. Parjai steadied himself for the onslaught. Seeing in the far distance, he saw an emerging shadow of a very familiar flying creature. And it was heading his way.

'Nom!' Parjai thought, and attacked.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:28 am

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar looked at Grim, now Parjai, but was torn between helping against the Ardor and getting Lak to safety.
But he was a demigod, he could take care of these fiends himself...
She and Storm exchanged glances, then nodded and helped Gyre pick Lak up, running away to safety while Parjai battled the seemingly endless waves of Ardor.

****** Sayre ******

Sayre sighed as Blaze and Makair yelled at each other really loudly.
That Blaze...he needed to learn when to not pick a fight, and now wasn't the time.
She walked over, finally sick of the shouting, and whapped Blaze over the head with a paw, hard.
He was a hothead, but he needed to learn to respect Makair, after all, he was their master.

****** Nor'a ******

Nor'a flew down in the direction of the sudden burst of power, fueled by concernity for Parjai.
She had felt the power flow from him, telling her he had unleashed his demi-god state, and he didn't do that unless it was a dire situation.
And, as she neared closer to him, it was a dire situation indeed.
Waves of angelic looking beings were coming at him, and more kept coming, even as Parjai cut through battalions of them at a time.
Her emerald eyes narrowed, Ardor, demonic beings that only appeared to be angels as a deception, and had no holy powers, except for a select few that coul control divine light.
It's been all too long since she had fought them, and, with the binding of the Will of Elements passed on to a worthy bearer, none other than Amethyst's still alive brother, Hashiru, she was anticipating the fight.
Her angelic winged helmet, double-plated gold breastplate, anklets, and back covering glinting in the sun, she zeroed in on them.
Pointing out her weapon, a more powerful and intricate version of the Werepyre Sword, she uttered a spell, sending a blast of pure energy down and smiting three waves of Ardor, which were quickly replaced.
The white werepyre landed next to Parjai, looking at him wth a glint in her eye, " You called?" she asked, raising the sword and joining him in the fray.
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man
Drunk
Drunk
Dan the Man

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/200Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/200)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am

****** Grim ******

"You have no idea how great it is to see you." Parjai chuckled while ripping the head off of an Ardor. He did it so nonchalantly it seemed almost second natured to him.
"We'll catch up later. In the meantime, we must fight our way through to the conjurer and stop these things." Nor'a replied.
"Agreed."

The two of them cleaved, hacked, slashed, stabbed, and tore their way through ranks of Ardor, slowly pushing back the ever replacing waves of demons. The Ardor kept fighting fiercely, but they just weren't a match for the combined might of the two. Parjai slashed through the face of an Ardor when he heard a colossal thud. He saw dust arise, and looked to see the source. He smiled when he saw it.

****** The One. The Only. Nom. ******

A being arose from the shroud of dust. A powerful being. A frightening being. A Godly being. He stood tall, and lifted his head to the moon. His howl was long, loud, and terrifying. Nom had returned to the world. He took a step towards an Ardor. The Ardor stepped back. He took another. And another. The Ardor was shaking from Nom's power. Nom stepped up to the Ardor, and grabbed its head. He squeezed.

Casting the body aside, Nom went to work on the Ardor. Although he was many yards away from Nor'a and Parjai, he made his was to them in seconds. He smiled at his old friend, and he winked at Nor'a, who unsuccessfully tried hiding a blush. He smiled at her for that.

"Miss me much, Grim?" Nom said. "Nor'a, let's dance, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am

****** Nor'a ******

Nor'a smiled and tried unsuccessfully to hide her deep red blush as Nom winked at her.
" Miss me much, Grim?" he asked Parjai, then turned to her, " Nor'a, let's dance, shall we?"
The golden armored white werepyre goddess being smiled, " With pleasure, Nom!"
She whipped at another Ardor with her sword, slicing it's head with a clean sweep of the curved blade.
As the battle went on, they slowly pushed towards where the seemingly countless Ardor were coming from.
" I've fought Ardor on many occasions...but never this many all at once!" Nor'a said, still hacking, blasting, and slashing wth seemingly boundless vigor, " This is almost like the time when we fought those endless elementals back before facing Kel and Rax!"
But the Ardor were much more familiar enemies, and she was able to find their weakest spots and wipe them out cleanly and quickly.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 am

***********Therebas*************
Therebas appeared in a blaze of green flame, despite being late the Ardor were still coming at them.
"I have come as requested... it would appear that you are under attack from the demons known as The Ardor... you know there is no end to the massive legions they come in.. once someone opens the gateway it is hard to stop them. You'll be here for an eternity fighting them if you keep it up like this.."
Therebas walked forward into the charging Ardor who now circled around him with weapons drawn, he let out a powerful roar.
"Shadowscar Mercenaries! ATTACK! Prepare to seal the gateway!"
The shadows around them twisted and bent into the shapes of other wolves who leaped at the Ardor attacking their throats. Therebas took a sect of wolves with him towards a shining portal. Positioning themselves at the points of Therebas's eight pointed seal and began chanting in a language unknown to most members of other clans. The words were utterly incoherent and meaningless, there was no spell, no ritual, nothing... the portal was closing purely because of their plans. By the time the portal had closed Grim and his allies had finished fighting off the remaining Ardor. Therebas focused his strength and vanished using the same green fire he used to appear. He reappeared in front of Storm and Moonstar with the small army of shadowscar wolves he had brought.
"I am here to speak with my summoner... I aided your ally Grim against the Ardor... our services are not free.."
Therebas placed a piece of flaming paper in front of them as well as a Raven quill which used blood for ink.
"Write down your offer on the page... we'll accept and whatever was written shall be sent to our vault immediately. For now... Shadowscar Mercenaries! DISPERSE!!!"
The shadowy wolves behind him dissipated, vanishing into thin air.
"It went as planned... Corion, keep up the good work"

*********Corion**********
Corion let the Ardor armor he used as a disguise to vanish off of him, it was too restricting compaired to his robes. Even from a distance he could see the great tree from a distance. This charade would require a bit more effort to pull off.
"In the name of the lord of Sacrifice I call upon you... the demons who call themselves Auditio!"
Three larger beings desecended from the sky weilding large golden hammers in one hand and in the other a pair of scales similar to those that were used to weight the hearts of a soul against a feather. They were nicknamed the False Judges because of their appearance. Their armor was similar to the Ardor however it was adorned with symbols of golden hammers and scales.
"We will be arriving soon.. start the hymn men..."
A soothing song began to play as Corion, the Ardor and the Auditio descended upon rays of light towards The Great Tree.
"It should be getting quite bright over there right about now.."
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 am

Kel drilled the clan long and hard, pushing them to their limits. He could feel it in the air, the balance was shifting. Not that he cared particularly much. His clan can push back any forces under the skies. They were outcasts but a master in their own right. He didn't discriminate when it came to membership of the clan. Kel only requires loyalty and sharing his vision, which is to purge the humans. The vampires and werewolves bristled slightly when they saw each other initially, but they got over it and now works as seamless as the other clans.

He recruited other races as well. A few trolls, too bestial for even their own race. And the individuals deemed unworthy by their society. Once the humans were killed, they would be welcomed back with open arms. Until then, they are loyal only to him and the clan. Kel dismissed them and left, sniffing the air as he went.

"It's only a few weeks before the Annual Moon Meet." said Dave in his mind. "Why train them?"
"It's necessary," replied Kel in the same way. "They need to fight to keep their bloodlust down, at least, for now."
"I see. I've been thinking of a few alchemical potions that might be of use. It's been a long time since I came out."
"You transformed just this morning!"
"Time isn't relative. It's only a perception of the mind."

Kel grunted, and wobbled as he felt the balance tip yet again. Darker forces were in play now, and he could feel what the others could not. He waved his arm and summoned his lieutenant, Irv, a shadow of Jade or Quill.

"Lead the others and make your way to the Ush'karroul Meutina, the Mountain of the Holy Moon." ordered Kel. "Leave tomorrow, I'll be there before you do."

He spread his wings and took flight, pointing directly towards the base of the Shadowscar Clan. There's no doubt that if anything went wrong with the world, it would be because of them. Rax dealt with them before, which explained the presence of demons in his old army, but even he found the Clan distasteful. Kel positively loathed them, and would've destroyed them if they didn't figure prominently in his plans.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 pm

******* Moonstar *******

Moonstar openly glared at the demonic wolf as he and the Shadowscar wolves appeared in front of herself and Storm.
She did not trust these wolves fully, didn't matter if they helped against the Ardor... but the lead wolf did not take notice of her.
He placed a flaming green piece of paper in front of Storm, since she had summoned them, and gave her a Raven quill, which dripped blood off the tip.
" Our services are not free, however, write down your offer on this paper and it will immediately be sent to our vault."
The sound of it disturbed Moonstar greatly, and Gyre and Rijo stood by Lak to ensure his safety.
Moonstar looked at the Deputy, who's paw that held the quill was shaking violently.
Even though the Shadowscar wolves had dispersed, the main leader, a really nasty looking demon wolf who had some kind of symbol on one of his eyes.
His presence was loathsome to Moonstar, who turned to Storm, " Choose wisely, Deputy Storm..."

****** Nor'a ******

Nor'a was quite surprised by the appearance of the Shadowscars, who sealed off the gateway the Ardor were coming through, leaving her, Nom, and Parjai to finish off the remaining ones.
Upon striking down the last Ardor, Nor'a, Nom, and Parjai made their way to the others.
As they reached Moonstar, Storm, Gyre, Rijo, and Lak, they noticed some kind of large, demonic wolf in front of Storm, who had a piece of paper and a quill pen that dripped blood.
" Our services are not free, however, write down your offer on this paper and it will be immediately sent to our vault," she heard him say.
Moonstar turned to Storm, " Choose wisely, Deputy Storm...."
Nor'a could tell that Moonstar did not trust the Shadowscar Mercenaries one bit, that was something she had inherited from her mother, Amethyst had a knack for knowing when something was wrong and who not to trust until they're intentions were fully known.
The white werepyre appeared next to Storm, whispering in her ear, " Moonstar is right, be careful of what you offer to these Shadowscars, you could be playing a dangerous game..."

****** Sayre ******

Blaze rubbed his head after it was whacked by Sayre's paw.
" Ow! What was that for?" he asked, somewhat annoyed.
Sayre bristled a bit, " You need to learn to respect Makair, Blaze. After all, he did offer us safety from those other Clanless wolves, if it weren't for him, we would've been torn apart moments ago!"
The impertinent young black wolf snorted in Makair's directon, " He'll have to do a lot more than just save us to earn my respect! You were won over too easily!"
The she-dragoness wolf was taken aback, then growled, " You take that back! He saved us from them and I respect him deeply for it! You're the one who needs to learn respect!"
A loud snarl broke the exchange of jibes, " ENOUGH!! You two pups need to calm the hell down!"
Sayre's ears flattened, she and her brother had never fought before, this was very awkward, " I'm...sorry brother...I didn't mean to hit you or start an arguement..."
Blaze did the same, " I'm sorry for saying that you were won over too easily...I didn't mean what I said..."
The apologetic atmosphere was broken when the sound of music filled the Great Tree.
" Do you hear it?" Sayre asked, " The music? It's...beautiful, like the chiming of a thousand small gold bells..."
Golden light filled the den, casting the darkness away, and beings draped in gold and white were descending down from the heavens.
It's so wonderful.... Sayre thought, oddly peaceful, The heavens have sent down representatives to take us to paradise!
Back to top Go down
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Blaze huffs at what sayre says "it dosn't sound beutifull to me sayre" blaze walks over to a window "..... why would the gods send judges to recover souls isn't that the job of the grim reaper." blaze turns around and starts to say something but sees that sayre and makair are gone turning back towards the window he sees them both emerging from the base of the tree heading towards the already large group of clanless in front of the judges. Blaze hurrys down the great tree and heads towards the judges at a full on run.
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man
Drunk
Drunk
Dan the Man

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Parjai stood next to the two Gods amongst them. He tried reading Nom's face to detect if the werepyre knew anything he didn't, but Nom's eyes betrayed nothing. He knew as much as Parjai did. Nor'a had a troubled look in her eyes. These wolves seemed very... suspicious, but they did, after all, help the three of them defeat the Ardor. They had that much to be grateful for. Parjai stared at Storm, waiting for her to make a move. She did. With a shaky paw, she signed the paper the lead werewolf presented her.

"It is done." Storm said. She looked stressed after signing the paper. The dark werewolf nodded, and shadily stepped back. He bowed his head at Storm, and vanished in a green flame. She began walking back to the den, slowly, with Moonstar right next to her.

The three powerful beings waited for them to vanish. Parjai transformed back into Grim, and he felt fatigue from the transformation creep up on him. He shook it off and turned to Nom. The werepyre still showed nothing in his face.

"Nom, Nor'a, what are your takes on that?" Grim asked his old friend.
"I cannot say. I know not of this werewolf." Nom said.
"I am unsure as well, Grim. It is too early to tell their intentions. But they did help us.." Nor'a replied.
"I am unsure as well. We must be weary of them." Grim said.
"I agree. But let's not worry about that at this moment. You have much to tell us about your most recent adventures Grim. It has been many years since we last saw you." Nom said.
"And you'll hear them. I'm even a story elders tell the young now." Grim laughed. The two werepyres laughed with him, and they began walking back to the den.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 am

*************Therebas*************
The contract was signed, it was now possible for Therebas to cause chaos within the ranks of the warriors with ease. Throwing off his robe he strode through his chambers when he heard his door slam against the wall as it was opened. With a quick turn of his head he noticed that it was one of the Custodis.. Darius was his name, Grand Deceiver of the Demon Aspect of Corruption, he was Therebas' left hand, and Corion's (Therebas' right hand) brother and counterpart.
"My lord! Forgive my intrusion, but my meditation was interrupted when I sensed a powerful demonic force!"
"A loose infernal demon perhaps?"
"No.. this energy is different... the infernal demons have a more chaotic energy... this one is different, it is filled with a hatred for humans..."
"Why would such a being come here..."
After a few moments of pondering Therebas had a decent guess as to who was heading to the temple.
"Darius, where is Corion?"
"He has not yet returned from the great tree my lord..."
"Damn! Without him this gets quite a bit harder... Gather the other Custodis, impede his advance to the temple.. I must request the aid of our lord."
"Therebas! You know what will happen... without Corion here the energies will be too much for you!"
"Our secrecy must be preserved.. I will recover when Corion returns... I will have him heal me."
With that Therebas ran off to the inner most sanctum of the temple, where the statue of his dark lord was, he knelt before it... his eyes did not meet those of the statue, but rather the floor.
"You dare not raise your head Therebas... there must be something wrong..."
"My lord I require your aid... please imbue me with the aspect of chaos so that I may push back an on coming intruder!"
"Quite brave... I do not sense Corion near... you realize that without him and Darius to balance out my power you are putting yourself in mortal danger... You are going to be channeling the power of a Deus"
"Secrecy must be preserved my lord... they must not know our intentions.. not yet..."
"I see... you are dedicated to this cause... I will imbue you with the power of chaos when you are ready... Position yourself at the highest point of the temple and recite the incantation. Emna ol Adrpan adna znrza oxex raclir" (Herein I cast you into chaos, submit to discord with vomiting and weeping!)
"Thank you my lord..."
Therebas rushed to the tallest spire of the temple and climbed to its tip. From there he could see various cultists and the Custodis throwing whatever they could at the intruder to impede his advance... and it was working. Therebas gathered all the energies he could, there would not be much time in which he would be able to use his master's power, at the most he might be able to imprision, immobilize or divert the being... he could have done more if Corion was there... but for now it would have to do.
"Darius... give the order to retreat back inside the temple... then I need you to run to my location as soon as possible... hurry! Time is of the essence!!"
The sky began to turn a blood red color over the temple and the clouds went pitch black.
"Emna ol! Adrpan... Adna... Znrza.. OXEX RACLIR!"
For a moment everything other than the unnatural sky seemed calm, until an unearthly roar resonated through the mountain range. Therebas had taken on the aspect of chaos, his claws and fangs had become twisted and gnarled, he had spikes protruding from his sides and along his legs. His glowed a scarlet red, and his once black fur transformed into black fire.

Therebas could already feel the aspect taxing his energies, if he didn't act soon there wouldn't be enough power left to stop the intruder. He raised his paw and his red eyes went a dark purple. As he brought it down a sharp slicing noise was heard.
"Dark Rift!"
A rift in between dimensions had been ripped open, and Kel was flying straight into it... the rift connected to a chosen area that the caster knew of, Therebas was sending Kel to the decimated lands, a once beautiful area torn asunder by war, there the sky was dark and the earth was grey. As he saw Kel fly into the rift, he breathed a sight of relief. The rift sealed shut after it's sole occupant had passed through. Therebas' vision was fading, he had maintained the aspect for too long and his soul was now being heavily taxed... his body reverted back to its original state and he felt that his body was becoming unable to support itself. His last memory before falling into unconsciousness was Darius running to help him.

****************Corion*****************
The Ardor landed on the boughs of the Great Tree. Corion walked forward three Auditio around him as guardians.
"Denizens of the Great Tree, we have come from above to bring you to paradise, you all shall have a home, you will no longer need to quarrel with each other!"
Corion raised his hand to the sky.
"Sapientia! I call upon you, come down from paradise and save these poor souls!"
Sapientia were rarely seen... out of the demons who served the aspect of Sacrifice they were the most intelligent, despite physical weakness they were immensely strong wizards who specialized in sealing and illusionary magic, and had a tendancy to combine both of them in combat. Corion walked over to the two Sapientia which had now arrived whispering under his breath he gave them instruction.
"The hymn and the light have already started the charade... cloak your spell in illusion, and seal several of these wolves in chains, we will transport them back to the temple for fel-infusion."
Corion opened up a portal to the temple, as it appeared to most of the people at the great tree, the wolves were merely walking through the portal to their salvation. However in reality they were being bound in chains and forced through the portal... something wasn't sitting right though. Like before at the clan den, Corion sensed that someone or rather some people... about three were not being influenced by this illusion... He put up his guard and readied himself for combat. He looked to his right.. that was the eighth wolf to go through... Therebas would be pleased... Felwolves or Demonwolves as they were more commonly called, were a formidable force and would be quite useful to the cult.
Back to top Go down
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Blaze made it to the group of wolves they were starting to head through a gate. Blaze didn't understand why though he knew the gods wouldn't take liveing beings into thier arms unless they had preformed extrodinary deeds and looking at this group they all probably have killed some one durring thier time as clanless so it didn't make sence. Blaze looked around and found sayre and makair and gave them both good slaps in the face that brought them back to reality "no time to explain you two start slaping all the clanless you can i've got to do something."

Blaze charges to the front of the line of wolves as the nineth wolf starts heading through the gate and tackled him at full speed stoping him from going through the gate but geting himself traped he felt a chain get put on his front left leg feeling frightined for his life he sent a blast of fire through the gate obiously hurting something because a ghastly waill came back through the gate as the chain went slack and the gate started to waiver. Recovering blaze spoted what he asumed was the leader of the holy creatures that wern't so holy. Blaze howls and starts chargeing towards the wolf at full speed useing his ability lighting his whole body afire.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar watched as Storm signed the paper with a shaky paw, which the lead werewolf took next.
She could've sworn she had seen a malicious grin cross his muzzle before he bowed and vanished in a burst of green flames.
Shivering from the ghastly presence of the demonwolf, Moonstar followed Storm back to the den.
Reading the emotions on Storm's face, Moonstar could tell the deputy was stressed, but dared not question her about it.
Upon entering the Keeper's Den, Gyre and Rijo had moved Lak back into the den, and were watching him closely.
He was still unconscious, but otherwise he looked fine.
However, Moonstar's concern was divided, the Alpha and Keeper hasn't woken from his unconscious state, and the Deputy was deeply troubled.
She would question Storm about what the contract had said, but didn't want to make her stress even worse than it already was.

****** Sayre ******

Sayre yelped as her dreamy reverie was suddenly interrupted as she was struck, hard, across the face.
A loud snarl came from next to her as Makair was hit as well.
Suddenly, as if waking from a dream, Sayre blinked, and saw Blaze, the angels, and the Clanless wolves going through a rift of some kind.
" Blaze? What...?" she began.
He grabbed her shoulders, " Now's not the time for questions, Sayre! Something is very wrong here...quickly, you and Makair go around and strike as many Clanless as possible, it seems they're being put in some kind of trance..."
Makair was not at all happy about being slapped, " You insolent pup!! I'll teach you to hit..."
He was interrupted by Blaze, " You can yell at me about that later, help Sayre snap these Clanless back to their senses!"
He then ran off, tackling the nineth wolf who was nearing the rift, shoving him out of the way, and suddenly, a chain whipped out and wound around his leg, dragging him to the rift.
Blaze yelped and blasted fire into the rift, a piercing wail sounded, and the chain went slack, allowing him to free his leg as the rift began to waver.
Sayre gasped, these Clanless were being tricked into going into a false paradise, and she and Makair had almost fallen for it as well! She had Blaze to thank for that...but they had to save the rest of the Clanless, like it or not.
Eight had gone through the rift already, but it wasn't too late to save the others while they could still be rescued and snapped out of this trance.
Leaping to her feet, Sayre rushed to the line of Clanless, and gave a few of them a good whack to the head, and looked to see Makair doing the same.
" Hrmmmm?" asked one of the recovering Clanless, " Wha...what happened?"
Sayre spoke firmly, " Don't question it, just get out of here!"
The Clanless she had whacked nodded, fully recovered out of their funk, and began to run away from the Great Tree.
She nodded, good, now to free the rest with Makair...
Sayre looked up to see Blaze, running at the angel who seemed to be the leader, cloaking himself in fire to attack.
" Blaze!" she cried out, but he kept going at the lead angel, not showing any signs of stopping or slowing down.
She growled softly, she didn't want Blaze to get hurt, but the lives of the other Clanless were on the line, and she had to be quick to save them.
Turning back to the line, Sayre ran alongside it, whacking more Clanless across their faces to bring them back to reality.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 am

(OOC: No news on Therebas.. not till my next post maybe... he has to recover.. and Crim if you have any problems with the stuff that happens in the fight scene just let me know! And I believe you wanted the scar on his nose right?)
Corion
He saw clanless being snapped out of the illusion... he would not allow for the plan to be jeopardized!
"Ardor! Occupy those who would deny them paradise! Auditio! Get them through the portal faster!"
The Ardor charged at Sayre and Makair in an attempt to keep them busy while the Auditio were picking up wolves and running them to the portal. Corion looked around.. they would be kept busy for a bit, he heard the noise of flames cracking. Looking to his right he saw a wolf bathed in flames running at him... just by the wolf' brazen uncoordinated attempt at an attack he could tell that the wolf didn't have much combat experience.
"Foolish pup... your attack is just an ignorant and pointless sacrifice"
Corion was still a bit of a kind soul, rather than striking blaze with the serrated edge of his spear he turned the spear on its side so that the flat sides of the spear would strike him. With a well timed motion he hit blaze knocking him out of the way.
The wolf recovered and charged again, and subsequently was struck again by the spear. He got back to his feet again... it seemed like and endless cycle.. strike, recover, charge, strike... Corion was getting sick of it... As blaze jumped at him again instead of hitting him with the spear, Corion grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and with his other hand drew a cross on his muzzle. He then threw him towards Sayre and Makair.
"Sapientia... report how many wolves have gone through?"
"Amplitudo Testis triginta lupis av absentis per"(Grand Martyr, Thirty wolves have gone through)
"Very good, that's enough for the plan... give the order leave no survivors"
"Ut vos votum meus senior, Auditio! Ardor! Ordo av sis donatus! Nex ut totus! TENTATIO!"(As you wish my lord.. Auditio! Ardor! The order has been given! Death to all! ATTACK!"
Corion began to walk over to where blaze and the other wolves stood. The clanless had either gone through the portal or had escaped the illusion and fled... there were few being chased by the demons of sacrifice.
"Your friend's vain attempt to stop our operation will be the death of you... Since the three of you seemed immune to the illusion I shall grace you with a different fate."
He raised his hand to the skies as a small white cross appeared above the three wolves.
"MARTYRDOM!"
The agonized screams of the demons that were present filled the area as each of them exploded in a burst of demonic blood and white light. As each of them died the cross grew in size and the brightness of its glow gained in intensity.
"You have a choice fool... either take the full front of the attack and be forever scarred or let your friend's take the hit and survive unscathed..."
Corion's plan worked out perfectly... by drawing that cross on his muzzle, he made it so that Blaze's positioning during the attack would determine his and the fate of his friends... However if he took the hit, the cross on his muzzle would burn with white hot intensity forever scarring him. Corion was forcing blaze to make a Sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 am

****** Sayre ******

Sayre cowered in fear as the head angel turned on them, throwing Blaze to the ground before them.
He incited some kind of spell, and three white crosses appeared over each of their heads, hers, Blaze's, and Makair's.
" I am giving you a choice, foolish pup," came the angel's voice, " Either you bear the brunt of the attack and forevermore be scarred, or, let your meddling friends take the hit, which will leave you unscathed."
Tears began welling up in Sayre's eyes, Blaze was being forced to make a huge choice, either take the hit and save her and Makair, but be forever scarred, or let she and Makair take the attack, which could possibly kill them both.
She could see fury in Makair's eyes, but he did not say a word.
Sayre was scared, she didn't want to die, not now!
" Please, Blaze..." she begged, looking to him with tears running down her pupiless eyes and down her muzzle, " Please make the right choice..."
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 am

(OOC: For the record, Corions attack WILL NOT BY ANYMEANS KILL BLAZE OR SAYRE/MAKAIR! It will only severely injure who ever is hit. Blaze and Sayre will likely suffer more intense injuries due to the obvious power gap between them and Corion, Makair will only suffer a casual injury if hit. Who is hit is dependant on Blaze's positioning during the attack)
Corion
A smirk appeared on Corions face... but he promptly wiped it off... despite him being successful he really did not wish to cause harm. However that pup had given him no choice...
"Your time is up fool... live or die make your choice."(OOC: 10 points for whoever can guess where the quote.. "Live or Die, make your choice" is from!!)
"Martyr's Persecution!"
The crosses began to thrum with energy and slowly began moving towards the three, slowly increasing in speed. If blaze jumped in the air they would hit him.. however if he remained with Sayre and Makair on the ground he would be unaffected and the other two would take the full force of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next