The Tavern RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern RP Forum

The Tavern: Come in, have a drink, and share some stories.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight

Go down 
+4
Dan the Man
Darkie
IJ
Lak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 am

Blaze without a secound glance a whine or even begging jumped strait into the crosses doing a heros sacrafice revoking his own saftey for the saftey of others as soon as the words martyr's persecution came out of the not so angelic wolfs mouth. A surge of energy overwhelmed him and blaze howled in pain.
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:15 am

Kel pushed his speed to the limit, breathing shallowly. It was merely half an hour since he left Helthorian Mountain and he was already approaching the Shadow Scar Clan.The barriers that prevented anything unwelcome was bypassed with ease and he sped towards the cave entrance that he saw in the distance. There were werewolves here and there with great power for their kind readying themselves against the intruder. The demonic energies far greater than that of the werewolves around were stronger now, more chaotic. He saw Therebas climb up a temple spire and cast some magic. The werewolves around him retreated, though they could not know he was there. He was simply too fast for their eyes to see.

He felt the tremors of the energies, and knew what Therebas was planning. He was trying to open a rift, and succeeded. Kel would have veered away and accosted him, but something within caught his eye. The Decimated Lands was supposed to be barren and devoid of Life, yet something moved. Something gigantic. Something with a sinister force that was cloaked by the demonic energies surrounding this place and only with Kel's attuned senses that he felt something was there at all. He made a quick decision and plummeted into the rift, braking hard as soon as he cleared it.

The Rift closed with a sharp shriek.

Kel paused long enough to see that the gigantic shape was an Infernal, a demonic being that was stronger than any that served within Kel's army years ago. This could not be here, as the Keepers of the World should have repelled it. Unless it was summoned. Unless it was called upon to wreak havoc in the world.

Kel found himself getting angry.

Therebas must have been unaware of the Infernal when he opened the rift, and Kel smirked inwardly at the mistake. Perhaps the stress of him coming was too quick and too much for Therebas to handle, but for him to have blundered so! And Saiga used to mention of him as his top apprentice. Kel scoped the surrounding area, trying to sense if there was anymore of this abomination.

There were none, of course. A being of such power could not be summoned en masse. They can only be summoned between great time gaps, and judging by the way it handled itself, it was already here for a long time. Kel was eager to test his powers against such a beast. He was sure he could beat it, but he had never encountered one before. The only power that was greater than this beast's was his, Lak's, Rax's, Saiga and Amethyst. Perhaps Grim, Nom or Nor'a would've found this hard to beat, but Kel would find this an interesting battle.

He would have to confront Therebas later, of course. But he could not resist battling such a foe with a power that was rare in this world. He roared at it, letting it notice him. The rocky body of the Infernal grinded towards him, the demon flames torching the surroundings and holding the body together. It groaned a response that trembled the air. Kel charged his powers, and charged at the Infernal.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Kira

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/500Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Makair

The cry of Blaze shook Makair to his core. The muscles he had been tensing to make the jump into the attack loosened in his shock. Beside him Sayre trembled in fear and he moved closer, pressing himself against her. Sayre took comfort in his form and pressed her face to his side to hide it from the blinding light.
Nim materialized next to Makair and, with a nod from his master, jumped into the light after Blaze. At the very least he coud bring Blaze back to his master.

(OOC: Saw IJ Smile )
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 pm

****** Sayre ******

Sayre's eyes widened as the crosses combined and began converging on them to attack.
If Blaze took the attack, he would be scarred the rest of his life, if either she or Makair took the attack, it would be different.
Makair was much stronger than either of them, if he took the attack, the injuries wouldn't be too bad, if she took the atack, it could deal much more damage to her.
Not wasting a single second, Blaze took his chance, and leapt into the air, right at the oncoming attack.
Sayre trembled in fear as his howl of pain ripped through the air, and it certainly seemed to have shaken Makair quite a bit as well.
For what seemed like a fraction of a second, Sayre could only stare at the light her brother had vanished into, but suddenly something warm pressed up against her, and, to her surprise, it was Makair.
Taking comfort in him, she pressed her face into his side, hiding her eyes from the blinding light.
Slowly, the light vanished, and as she looked up, a cat came down from the last of the light as it faded away completely, dragging Blaze behind it.
They landed on the ground in front of them, and the cat laid Blaze down.
The cross on Blaze's muzzle glowed, burning white-hot for several moments, then died out, leaving a similarly shaped reddish scar in it's place.
A voice, the head angel's, boomed out, " You have chosen your sacrifice...now, I have much more important matters to attend to."
And with that, he disappeared in a blinding flash of light, leaving Makair, Blaze, Sayre, and the cat to themselves.
The Great Tree was much deserted now, most of the Clanless had been taken through the rift, which had also vanished, by force, and the ones who managed to be snapped out of the illusion had run off.
" Blaze!" Sayre cried, rushing to his side.

****** Nor'a ******

Nor'a laughed along with Nom and Grim as they entered the Keeper's Den, and the solemn wave of silence washed over her like a spring breeze.
Apparently the sudden appearance and attack from the Ardor, as well as the signing of that mysterious contract, seemed to have hung a cloud of darkness over the heads of the Warriors.
The white werepyre scanned over them, and could easily pick out some familiar faces.
She recognized Storm, who had been appointed Deputy by Amethyst before she died, Moonstar and Rijo, who were Amethyst's second and last litter, and Lak, who had been former Deputy of the clan, but his position was moved to Alpha when Amethyst passed on, and later earned the title of Keeper.
Walking over to Lak, who was unconscious, and the fox-looking young wolf who hovered about him, she gently placed a paw on his head, trying to get him to wake.

Last edited by Darkie on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man
Drunk
Drunk
Dan the Man

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/200Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/200)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Grim was telling his two friends about his adventures, laughing the entire way back to the den. When they got there, however, they were silenced by Lak's continuing state of unconsciousness. Nor'a went to his side to try to help him wake up, but Nom and Grim stayed back. Grim couldn't see his old friend like that. Lak had aged far worse than he had throughout the years, but the old werewolf managed to stay proud and strong. Grim didn't want to get this image of his friend running through his head. He left the den, with Nom following him.

"Grim, if you need time.." Nom began.
"No... I don't. Nom, what is happening in this world? Why can't the clans unite and just live peacefully? Before Kel, we never had problems like this." Grim said.
"Before Kel, much of this world was different." Nom said.
"True. It was a better time."

Nom took a few steps, and sighed.

"Grim, we would have come back to this world whether or not you called us today." Nom said.
"What do you mean? Why?" Grim asked.
"The Gods have sensed a disturbance growing in this world. Kel, it seems, has returned. He has been quiet, but his power has not been undetected by us. They were sending us within the month, but your timely calling sped that up"
"He's back? I would have felt his presence by now!" Grim said stunned.
"He's back. He has been for years. He's planning something, Grim, something big. The three of us need to be ready when he returns."
"He won't stand a chance this time. I won't let him."
"Don't be too proud, Grim, you have aged significantly. Werepyres age slower than normal werewolves do, so for all we know, he could have barely aged at all during this time. You must be careful."
"I will be. I won't let him beat me." Grim said. He walked off into the forest alone. He needed some time to think.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Level: 100
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/300Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Therebas
As he lay unconcious in his chambers, Darius at his side. Therebas could hear his master's voice in his head.
"You did well Therebas, Kel has been diverted... he was my old master... I spoke to him many times about you.. for you were my greatest apprentice and the only one who has thus far achieved such perfection! Your transformation is almost as perfect as my own... I am even impressed that you were able to maintain being a conduit to my power for as long as you did without Corion and Darius stabilizing you. You truly have done well..."
"But master.. I know not of if he even made it through the rift!"
"I assure you he did... his attack even aided me slightly.. even though you are the trusted leader of my clan I still feed off the chaos that Kel caused you! Corion's attack with the Ardor went well.. he managed to even bolster our army providing us thirty wolves with which we can experiment on and begin fel-infusion using new techniques, different methods, as well as adding new substances! We could even go as far as removing all emotions... turning them into the perfect fighting machine!"
"Corion was successful? We have the wolves now!?"
"Yes! Everything is going according to plan! I grow in strength daily! Also... I'm sure Kel's presence has been noticed by someone, or a group of people by now... everyone knows of him and his terrible strength... his return will terrify others and cause great chaos within the ranks of the wolves and the humans!"
"So his actions only expiate your return.."
"Yes.. but you must keep him away from these sacred grounds.. his lord Rax had love for us.. but Kel harbors nothing but hatred... Now rest... Corion is here and he will be brining you back to conciousness soon... once you are awake... gather the Custodis and inform them of what is to happen.
"Yes my lord.. the realm will tremble before you in fear... they will fear your coming.... Saiga Shadowstalker!"
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 am

Kel brushed off the dust on his body, and opened his palms, absorbing the remaining energy off the now dead Infernal. He collected a few pieces that Dave said he would need for some of his experiments, and flexed his wings. It was easier than he expected, but it still gave him a good workout. Several bruises were spreading under his thick fur, but it was nothing he could not bear.

"So should I fly or do you want to walk?" asked Kel.
Dave snorted as he replied within his mind. "I don't know this place, but I'm sure you do. I'd be wandering aimlessly for days."
Kel suppressed a grin, and jumped up, extending his wings to grab some flow.
"Don't think I don't know what you were thinking Kel." warned Dave.

Kel ignored him, and continued flying. If he wasn't mistaken, it would be several days before he arrived at the Mountain of the Holy Moon. He decided to take things slow. Dave wouldn't mind if he stopped by at some village and transformed. After all, Dave needed to connect with the mortal world, and Kel was happy to let him. Dave won't have a lot of chances to speak with his kind, after Kel was done.
Back to top Go down
Lak
Tavern's Head Custodian
Tavern's Head Custodian
Lak

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/500Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Gyre was laying solemnly next to his master, barely noticing a new visitor...
Was her name Nor'a?
So many things pushed on Gyre's mind, he felt like collapsing.
Lak had not told him as much as he wished, and not nearly as much as he needed.
He needed answers.
And Gyre had an idea who had them.

"N...Nor'a?
Can you watch Lak for a few minutes?" Gyre asked, his voice cracking a
little. He just realized he hadn't spoke since the fight.
She looked at Gyre funny, he wasnt sure if it was pity or awe, but then she nodded.

Gyre stood and what started as a slow walk ended in a sprint into the forest.
He hadnt gotten far.
Grim heard Gyre and was looking his direction before Gyre had spotted him.

Up close, Grim looked just like the Keeper had described in the old Tales. Deep blue eyes, silver fur streaked with obsidian. He even had the severed arm and the scar...
"If you are really 'Grim' from the story Lak tells, you know Kel." Gyre said boldly.
"Sir, I... I want to know everything."
Back to top Go down
https://the-tavern-rp.darkbb.com
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:20 am

****** Nor'a ******

Nor'a watched the young wolf leave after asking her to watch Lak.
She had devoted her life to Lak after the times he saved her, she would not let anything bad happen to the old wolf.
She looked at Nom, locking eyes with him a moment, then turned to Lak once more.

****** Sayre ******

Sayre saw Blaze look up at her and Makair before falling unconscious.
" He doesn't look too injured, but at least he'll live..." she said.
Makair nodded, " True. That was rather stupid of him, but brave nonetheless..."
He looked up, the Great Tree now deserted and desolate, and only the sound of their panting and a lonely wind ruffling the tree's leaves were audible.
" No point in sticking around this place anymore...it's best we move elsewhere," he growled.
Bending down, the gruff wolf lifted Blaze onto his shoulders, Sayre moved close to help support him.
" Stay close to me, and don't wander off," Makair said firmly to her.
Sayre nodded to show she understood, and they began to make their way off in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/300Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:39 pm

****Therebas****
After several days had passed Therebas had fully regained consciousness and his composure. Corion, Darius and himself walked through the underground labs, filled with wolves who were shackled by various means. Some of them were being held for later experimentation and some of them had a tube that connected to their chest, a glowing green liquid flowed through into their bodies, it was none other than demon blood. A second tube was connected directly under, filled with the wolf's regular blood. Darius turned to face Therebas.
"My lord, this is subject 15-937 the one who is undergoing the blood-replacement method. Progress seems to be going well... the wolf retains his sanity."
"So the hybridization is largely a success then?"
"Yes... the physical transformations are beginning to take place... mental composure remains normal."
"Once this subject's transformation is complete.. he will be the first "perfect" hybrid... make sure that you corrupt his memories... I don't want him to remember his past life... I also want him desensitized to combat... he will serve us and us alone and kill any enemy that stands in our way... Corion.. come!"
Darius set to work as Therebas and Corion walked over to another wolf.. undergoing the same procedure however a different fluid was being used to replace his blood.
"Tell me Corion.. what have you and Darius done to this wolf?"
"Darius has begun experimenting with essence-infused demon blood... This particular subject... Subject 30-666.. Project Name: Shadowclaw, is receiving demon blood that has been infused with the essence of corruption. The records Darius has on him state that he has only undergone physical transformation... the demon blood has not yet begun to effect him psychologically... He's been put into combat tests... so far it shows that he has the ability to vanish completely into the shadows, as well as something Darius calls Penumbric Dominion... roughly stated he can "Possess" someone's shadow and use it to hide, inflict harm, and gain slight control over the host's body."
"Any anatomic alterations that are on record?"
"Darius has not yet made any... however the exposure to this essence infused demon blood has caused some alterations... as you can see his body is completely black... his body has become semi-corporeal, half of his molecular structure is made of shadows. Subsequently... his body and vital organs have adjusted to his new form... because shadows produce and are incapable of holding in heat, his body temperature is at approximatley.. 14 degrees celcius, and dropping with continuing exposure. With the dissipation and assimilation of his cellular structure into the shadows his heart isn't working as hard.. and will eventually stop once total assimilation occurs."
"A perfect assassin no doubt..."
"Hardly... there are several complications... although regular assassins and demons who serve the aspect of Corruption can go out in the sunlight... this wolf can't. Darius doesn't have an explaination yet.. but he has theorized that because of the Assimilation that is taking place subject 30-666 is suffering from increasingly severe photosensitivity. He's also shown extreme pyrophobia... more so than normal for a wolf. His eye sight is deteriorating... however becoming more like that of a bat."
"He will still be somewhat useful to us.. continue the project... the complications are minor, we will only send him out at night... now tell me would it be possible to have our cult members undergo this... 'treatment'?"
"Yes... but it would have little effect... because the majority of our followers are already semi-infused with demon blood, this treatment would only increase their strength slightly.. and improve their ability to maintain a summoned demon by 2% and the length of time they can channel an aspect's power by 5%"
Therebas thought for a moment... it would have little use... there was no point.. especially with THAT event coming up... their plans could not be jeopardized just yet...
"Corion... tell me... would you think it wise for me to attend the annual moon meet?"
"It would keep suspicion down... and help us to maintain our facade as the Shadowscar Clan..."
"Very well, I will go put on my robe... you and Darius remain here and continue the experiments... I also want Darius to train the wolves who sever him and his aspect how to execute Penumbric Possession.. it would prove to be useful to us..."
"Yes... my lord..."
"Penumbric Possession... essence infused demon blood... what other abilities and mutations will it cause..."
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 pm

ooc - This is late, I know... Could someone help bring me in?

Arka

A she-wolf with coal-coloured fur lifted her nose to the sky that belonged to her world. She gazed at the stars with her sad, crystalline eyes, wondering how she could repair the damage she had done to her beloved family. Sorrow had taken the place of the energy that had possessed her when she had been living...
Arka knew exactly what was going on in the living world, and the idea of her former Clan in trouble wreaked havoc on her mind. But there was no way she could help, a lonely Spirit trapped in the AfterLife. Day after day, Arka had to bear the knowledge that her family was in trouble...
They probably wouldn't want my help anyway... She thought sadly, bowing her head to stare at the ground. I didn't do them any good when I was with them. At least Storm had the decency to kill me...
Storm... Arka missed her so much, it broke her heart to think of her. Still deputy, but getting old, Arka knew that Storm was clinging to the memory of Amethyst, the friend that had given her life to save them rather than destroy them. The dead wolf knew that no one deserved to miss her, especially her pups. Poor, poor Kyron...
And Grim was back! Or Parjai... Whatever he decided his name was. And seeing his handsome, if aged, face through the Seeing Pool sent shudders through her bones. Oh, if there was a way to reverse her mistakes, she would give anything to talk to him again...
Skylett had left the Clan, to escape the awful events that had occured during his puppyhood. His mother watched him from time to time, to see if anything had changed in him. Only, he hadn't changed; though he was a strong adult wolf, he was alone. Wandering through the trees was his passtime, his only way of life. And to think, that he had even abandoned his mate, Amethyst's daughter, all because Arka had not been a mature mother!

Arka was snapped out of her anguished train of thought as an idea came to her. She would be able to help... If summoned. If demons could be summoned, Spirits could be as well.
But I am the Spirit of the Lone Wolf... I do not wish to be called, for that would mean one of my friends would be alone.
But Arka wanted to revisit the living world, and at least see the faces she loved. Even if they despised her.
Again washed away by despair, Arka lay on the cold ground and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:35 pm

****** Moonstar ******

The silence in the den was getting to be too much, Moonstar needed to get out, needed to find comfort.
" I..have to go for a moment...I'll be back soon," she said, rather hesistantly.
Standing up, she walked out of the den, not waiting for anyone to respond, and turned to the west, her slow pawsteps becoming a hurried trot as she got farther away from the Clan grounds, heading towards the Warrior's Shrine.
Though it may have been destroyed, she could at least hope to attain a bit of peace, hoping her mother's tree still stood.
As she ran, she thought about memories of the Clan, how they had been betrayed by trusted members back then, how they defeated Kel, and more recent events...
Theron had seemed troubled lately, as if he sensed something wrong...and rarely spoke to anyone anymore, no longer the rambunctious, sneaky older brother she had once known...
Her older sisters, Amethyst the 2nd and Solacea, had also been troubled.
Amethyst the 2nd was heartbroken after her mate, Skylett, had left the Clan, leaving her to take care of their only son, Brighteye... Moonstar had tried to console her on various occasions, but the she-wolf never talked to her anymore, and if Moonstar tried to persist, Amethyst would snap at her, telling her to stay away.
The only ones Amethyst the 2nd talked to now were Keeper Lak, Deputy Storm, Solacea, Theron (on occasions), the pups, and most of all, Brighteye.
The only one of her older half-siblings whom she still talked to was Solacea, Uncle Hashiru had left to go on an extensive Spirit Journey to cleanse his soul of the bad memories he suffered, and has not returned yet.
Solacea feared for his safety, and was always anticipating the day he would come back, but in the meantime, she kept herself occupied with Solar and Moon's training sessions.
Rijo was still the same as he ever was, but he was still shaken by the loss of their mother and father, even years after that gruesome battle...
As she neared the Warrior's Shrine, Moonstar couldn't help but gasp. The Ice Statue of the Warriors had been broken into a thousand pieces, which now lay scattered on it's former standing ground, the Saiga Stone had suffered the same fate, though the text was still intact and legible, though somewhat faded from years of weathering.
She breathed out a sigh of relief when she saw the Amethyst Tree, which seemed to have just barely pulled through.
The bark was scratched and torn in several places, a great deal of it's branches were missing, and most of the flowers and amethyst-shaped fruits were gone.
As Moonstar approached it, she noticed a large tear down the tan wolf head etched into the bark, Amethyst's eyes to the living world.
Whimpering, she walked over to it, placing a paw on it, feeling how deep it was, and hoping that she would still be able to contact her mother's spirit.
Taking a deep breath, the she-wolf lifted herself up against the tree, touching her nose to the now cold bark of the sigil, closing her eyes tight.
Please, please, please, please, mother...please.... she silently pleaded, waiting to feel the familiar presence touch her.
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Arka felt a slight tug at the back of her mind, pulling her out of her deep sleep. Sluggishly opening her eyes, she wondered what was bothering her. What was this unfamiliar feeling?
Suddenly the tug turned into a sharp yank, and Arka heard a foggy voice of an adult she-wolf, one she had never heard before but was somehow familiar.
Please, please, please mother...please...
There was an image of a wolf's nose pressed to a carving in a tree; that she recognized. It must have been Moonstar asking for their mother's help.
Understanding dawned on Arka, just as there was another yank. Moonstar was asking for help... But why was she all alone? Whatever the reason, Arka needed to fulfill her duty as a Spirit and help those that ask for help.
Giving an ear-splitting howl, the black wolf bounded through the trees with a passion she had not felt in many years. The faster she went, the closer she got to Moonstar.
I must remember that I am not asking for forgiveness. I am only doing what my heart is telling me.
And then Arka was standing, sleek-furred and proud, beside Amethyst's tree.
She bowed her head. "You asked for help, Moonstar. Is there anything I can do to aid you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:58 pm

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar was beginning to get more and more desperate as she waited, but the presence of her mother's spirit had not come...
A few loose tears filled her eyes, perhaps the sigil had been damaged so badly that her mother could not answer her?
She kept her nose to the tree, waiting a bit longer, hoping her mother would answer, still, nothing... nothing but the stillness of the cold-hardened bark...
With a heavy heart, Moonstar backed off from the tree, about to turn and go back to her clanmates when suddenly a wind blew from close by, growing stronger and stronger as the presence of something, a spirit, got closer and closer.
Much to Moonstar's surprise, a tall, large, and prideful black she-wolf with golden eyes stood next to the tree.
This wasn't her mother, yet the presence about the she-wolf spirit seemed oddly familiar.
The spirit bowed her head, " You asked for help, Moonstar. Is there anything I can do to aid you?"
Moonstar felt Amethyst's memories flow into her as she looked in awe at the black wolf spirit, this she-wolf that stood before her was Arka, who had been a loved sister of Amethyst's before her betrayal against the clan, but even though the she-wolf had done much wrong in the past, Amethyst still loved her as a sister...
" Arka..." Moonstar said, relief flowing into her voice, " I don't know what to do...ever since we were attacked by these odd angelic-demonic beings called Ardor, and since Storm signed that contract with this shady-looking clan called the Shadowscar Mercenaries, I feel as if nothing is going right... Everyone has been acting troubled lately, Storm's stress after signing the contract, Lak's sudden seizure, my older half-siblings refusing to talk to me anymore. It's as if our dreams of living in peace and happiness is being threatened. Please, Arka, tell me what is causing such unease in the Warriors of the Moon, and how I can help to fix this..."

****** Sayre ******

Sayre and Makair, bearing Blaze upon their shoulders, had traveled for hours since the attack on the Great Tree.
The journey was held in silence, neither of them said a word to each other...
Finally, they stopped in a small clearing, which was surrounded by shrubs and thick bushes, good for cover.
" We'll rest for now," Makair said as he and Sayre lowered Blaze onto the ground.
The gruff black wolf turned to Sayre, " I'll take a short nap and then we'll hunt and get some food, don't wander off."
As he disappeared into a small patch of bushes, Sayre sat near Blaze, her eyes traveling around, taking note of the things around them.
Loud breathing could be heard from the bush patch as Makair slept, but Sayre stayed in her place, following Makair's orders.
Suddenly, a rather powerful and unfamiliar presence nearby struck her, ruffling her fur and sending chills up her spine.
There was a Spirit nearby, a rather strong one at that, and the sudden burst of it's presence had piqued her curiosity.
Despite Makair's orders, Sayre had to see where this Spirit was.
Standing up, she slowly began walking out of the clearing, following the direction the Spirit's aura was detected.
Not much later, the trail led her to a rather dilapidated looking hill, and she could not see much of anything except a large, rather damaged tree.
A strange scent hit her nose, and she looked to see a dark brown she-wolf with black ears and red back paws standing on the hillside, her back turned to Sayre.
The presence of the Spirit was here as well, and she could hear sounds of talking, though she was too far away to understand it.
Sayre could barely make the outline of the Spirit, the shape of a wolf, and it seemed that that dark brown she-wolf was talking to it.
The dragon-wolf stayed in a small grove of bushes, hiding downwind of the she-wolf and the Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 am

Arka looked gravely at the younger wolf. Her insides writhed as she thought of her Clan falling apart, as Moonstar was describing...
"I do not know what the cause is," she said solemnly, "but you should know that I will do anything I can as a Spirit to fix this. As I'm sure you remember," Arka added, a loving glimmer in her eye, "I was once a part of the Warriors of the Moon."
She smiled, a mixture of wistfulness and braveness(?) in those golden eyes. Now that she was in the living world, she would do as much as possible to help Storm and Lak and the others. No matter if they didn't want her.
"Moonstar... You have grown very much!" Arka couldn't help changing the subject, staring at the warrior before her. "I am...amazed at how beautiful you are."
Kyron... He would have taken Moonstar, if he had lived past the battle...
"You must be a fine fighter," she went on.
It is too bad I was not here to watch her grow up.
The Spirit sighed, her smile fading but still remaining. She was happy to finally converse with one of the wolves she loved with her whole soul.
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man
Drunk
Drunk
Dan the Man

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/200Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/200)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 am

Grim was walking through the forest, thinking about his last encounter with Kel. Even though he had survived and Kel had not, Grim hadn't defeated Kel. In fact, Kel nearly killed him. He knew he'd have to be better than that if he wanted to stand any chance against him. He knew he'd have to be more powerful, even when he transformed into Parjai. He'd have to bring something new to the table, metaphorically speaking, if he wanted to defeat the great werepyre menace.

He noticed a young wolf running his way. He turned and faced the young, timid wolf as he was approaching him. Gyre, he was. Lak's apprentice at being a Keeper. He looked at Grim as if something very serious was on his mind.

"If you are really 'Grim' from the story Lak tells, you know Kel." Gyre said boldly.
"Sir, I... I want to know everything."
"Kel...Kel was, and is, one of the strongest, ruthless, and vile creations this world has seen." Grim said. "I don't know how much Lak told you of our old friend, but I'm sure it was about treachery and betrayal. No, Kel was turned against the light, and his mind was permanently twisted because of how his past. He turned against those of us who were his friends, his allies...his family. He was a wolf who controlled lightning originally, but his powers vastly grew when he was revealed to have been a werepyre. He became hellbent on ruling the world and making the humans pay for what they have done. There were those of us who raised grand armies to fight him, and we were defeated. I'm sure how he told you that we all went into hiding for many months, planning our attacks on Kel. You know all about the grand battles, I'm sure. But I don't think Lak has told you of our final battle. Kel and I squared off, fighting for the fate of all the world. But I saw something in him that day, and I do believe---"

He felt something. Not physical, but he felt a spiritual presence. Not near him, but back at the den. He knew this presence, and it was very familiar to him. But he had not felt it in many years...

"Another time!" Grim said hurriedly. He sprinted away from the young, confused wolf. He began heading back towards the den. When he got there, he looked around the den, looking for an old wolf he had been friends with years ago. He didn't see any wolves until he saw Moonstar, who was talking to...

"Arka." Grim gasped.

Last edited by D Man on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill MD
Tavern's Head Guardian
Tavern's Head Guardian
Bill MD

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 am

"So that trollop said to me 'wha'chiu do tat fer?' And I's said, to make ye feel it!"

The whole tavern roared with laughter and Dave winced slightly at the loud noises. He was used to the quiet efficiency of the werewolves and the stillness of nature, and the loud humans were a stark contrast of what he was used to. And yet, they brought a sense of familiarity back to him, before he was engulfed in battles and wars. He remembered the days before he met the Warriors of the Moon, where everyone was a friend and he feared not for himself but for his wolfish side. He drank the beer with a sad smile that didn't quite fit with his surroundings.

He drained the whole mug, dropped a copper on the table and stood up to leave, only to be bumped by several drunkards. He would've left them, but they were drunk and the alcohol got the better of their temper. Soon, Dave was surrounded by four farmers, judging by the muscles and dark skin, who were rip roaring drunk.

"Wha'chiu bump into me fer?" asked the leader rudely, clearly a good man before he was drunk. "I wo hav nobo-hic- dy bumpin me!"
"Come now, it was merely an accident. The night is still young, and we can drink a few more." replied Dave as persuasively as he could, while discreetly slipping his hands into his cloak.
"Here now, ye wanna pi-hic- a figh?" said the man, taking a step forward. "C'mon then! Gimme -hic- yer bes shot!"

Dave sighed, he really wanted to avoid causing a ruckus.

"Sure, just lemme uncork this bottle here..."

And Dave threw the bottle to the floor, creating a large but mostly harmless bang, pushing the men around him from their feet and emitting a large cloud of smoke. For good measure, he threw two more in opposite directions so that there won't be any potential pursuers. Not that it mattered, they would've thought him a magician, with powers to destroy the town, and feared for their lives.

He bolted for the door, and breathing in the fresh air, ran down the street towards the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
CrimsontheWolf
The Sober
The Sober
CrimsontheWolf

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/400Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/400)

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Blaze came to in the forest laying next to makair grogie and still out of it a presence called out to him to come to someplace. Still out of it blaze stumbled and walked eyes bluring and scar burning towards the presence a tree he saw through his pain a tree that feels of someone I should know. Blaze made it to the tree past sayre who saw him and whined in distress past the spirit wolf who looked at him in interest and past the wolf warrior who still had the look of suprised angwish on her face for seeing him. Blaze collapsed against the tree and lapsed back into uncounousness as a slight golden glow started emenating from the tree.

Last edited by CrimsontheWolf on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Before Moonstar could reply to her, Arka spotted a scaly wolf by the tree. She had never seen him before, but she felt like he played an important role in the situation.
Maybe I have the ability to tell the future...or prophecies...or somethin'.
She only had a moment to step towards him when she heard her name breathed from nearby.
"Arka."
She turned her head, dreading meeting everyone at once. She may not be able to contain her reactions well...
It was Grim.
He was standing a few feet away, stock-still in surprise. Arka held the same pose, locking eyes with him. It had been too long...
She cleared her throat, attempting to relax her muscles.
"Hello, Grim." Arka tried for a nonchalant tone, but her voice was weak. For all she knew, he had found a new mate, or had forgotten what they had. So she had to play dumb and friendly.
"And to you as well, young one," she added feably.
But then the younger wolf fainted against the tree, which then emanated a soft light. Arka began to go help him, tearing herself away from looking at Grim, but the light grew stronger, beginning to hurt her eyes... Then blinding her...
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 pm

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar was about to reply to Arka's comments when a familiar scent hit her nose from behind her.
She saw Arka looking over there as well, and turned around to see a familiar wolf, standing not too far away from them.
Grim? What was he doing here?
The spirit tried to relax, and said hello to him with a strong nonchalantness in her voice.
As if there wasn't enough wolves in this area, Moonstar caught another scent, and saw a familiar young wolf making his way up towards them.
He looked injured, as he seemed to have trouble walking... and there was a reddish-brown cross-shaped scar on his face.
Moonstar's fear became confirmed when he suddenly fainted against the Amethyst Tree, a golden light surrounding him and growing stronger.
She saw Arka running over to try to help him, but was being blinded by the light.
" Brother!" came a voice from behind Moonstar, and she turned around in time to see a white-blue dragon-wolf running up the hill towards them.

****** Sayre ******

Damn it Blaze... what the hell was he doing?
As soon as Sayre saw him going up the hill, she immediately followed him, fearing that the wolves would hurt him.
As she ran up, she heard thundering pawpads and heavy panting from behind.
The familiar growl that came told her that Makair was up, and it had not taken him long to notice that Sayre and Blaze had wandered off.
He was gonna be soooo mad, but Sayre had to bring Blaze back.
Makair caught up to her, glaring, " What did I tell you about wandering off?! You could've gotten yourself killed!"
" I'm sorry," she said, " But I need to get Blaze before he possibly hurts himself again!"
As the two crested the hill, Sayre looked in time to see Blaze collapse against a tree, and was being enveloped in a growing golden light.
" What the hell?" Makair growled, " What is that boy doing?"
Upon seeing the wolf spirit going towards him and was being blinded by the slowing strengthening light, Sayre quickly ran to the side of the brown she-wolf, who was observing the scene with surprise.
The light grew brighter and brighter, and Sayre shielded her eyes to keep from being blinded.
Then, slowly, the light faded away, and when Sayre looked to the tree again, she was surprised to see a large, tannish wolf standing over Blaze.
The wolf's amethyst colored eyes surveyed them, there were several scars scattered around on her body, and a blue-greenish scaly draconic tail lashed behind her.
A whisper came from the brown she-wolf next to Sayre, " Mother..."

Last edited by Darkie on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan the Man
Drunk
Drunk
Dan the Man

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Grim's heart skipped a beat when he saw Arka. He saw her die, he knew he did. But there she was, in person, right in front of him. He was overcome with a sense of ecstasy when he saw her. He didn't want to look away from her when he saw her face. But she turned away, running to go help the younger wolf that was lying near the tree. The tree began glowing a brilliant light, and it was nearly blinding Grim. He began approaching the tree, and could not believe what he was seeing.

Coming out of the tree was a wolf. Not any wolf, but a legendary wolf. A proud, majestic wolf that had an aura of mysticism about her. The wolf was Amethyst, the leader and first Alpha of the Warriors of the Moon. She had made her return. Nom somehow appeared right behind Grim, a vague look in his eyes.

"And so it begins." the werepyre said. Grim would ask about that later. He was too shocked with Arka's and Amethyst's return. He had one thing he needed to do, even more important than see Amethyst. He sprinted up to Arka.

"Arka! We need to talk. I've missed you so much!" Grim told the she-wolf
Back to top Go down
Ariessya
Drunk
Drunk
Ariessya

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Arka started as she heard Grim call to her. She had been busy staring at Amethyst, whom she had thought she would never see again. How disappointed she must be that she had helped in destroying the Clan...

A bitter smile appeared on her lips, turning to see Grim. "I remember, when we were younger, I had just come back from a long journey," she whispered to her long lost mate. "I finally met you, Storm and the others, and you said you would talk to me later. And in that same part of our lives, I said the same." Her eyes darkened visibly. "But we never did talk."
Facing him, their noses mere centimeters apart, Arka said quietly, "I have missed you as well."

Glancing at Amethyst through tormented eyes, the black wolf waited for her friend to explain why another of the Dead was here to help the living.
Back to top Go down
IJ
Tavern's Head Protector
Tavern's Head Protector
IJ

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:18 pm

It had been several days since Therebas had left.. and his journey seemed to prove to be fruitless at the moment. Perhaps it was time to turn around and head back to the temple.. and assist in the creation of new demonwolves. Walking would take too long... feeling slightly ashamed of himself for not thinking of summoning a demon to aid in his transportation earlier.
"EMNA OL! ADRPAN!" (Herein I cast you into Despair!)
A large raven appeared in front of him, despite the demonic appearance and eyes empty as the void itself... it had long elegant blue features. Its name was Verithias, and it was one of the most beautiful demons that was in existance.
"Quare etes vos accersitus mihi letalis?"(Why have you summoned me mortal?)
"I seek transportation back to our lord's sanctum"
"Per inritus EGO vadum suffragium vos"(By the void, I shall aid you)
Therebas climed onto the raven's back. As it beat its wings, the long elegant feathers seemed to be caressed by the wind as they moved. He looked behind him.. rain clouds were forming as they moved.
"Verithias... Demon Aspect of Sorrow... even nature weeps at his presence in this world... it will provide me some cover.. yet also slightly reveal my position."
They flew through mountain ranges, took routes that sometimes lead in the complete opposite direction.. just to make the trail look more like a rainstorm... to help keep the temple's location hidden.
Therebas began approaching where the Saiga Stone was located. The location where that foolish wolf sacrificed herself to stop his master's last attack... this time things would be different, Therebas would make sure that Saiga returns.. and when he does the world would be engulfed in his darkness. As he kept looking at the area he noticed a light emanating from where the Amethyst tree was. Throwing on his Shadowscar Mercenary cloak, he requested that Verithias land a few yards away.
"Verithias.. remain here... I will be back.. I will give them the words of warning... the warning of the end of their time."
As Therebas walked, his cloak altered, becoming more tattered, and hiding his identity better. In appearance he looked like a Wolven Prophet. He approached the area. The Saiga stone was weathered but in good enough shape and could be extracted from this area later to aid in the summoning... Demonspeak would help hide his voice... few could understand it wholly.
He made his presence known.
"Abyssus Proeliator del Luna , EGO adveho gestum un oraculum contemplor vestri , quod es universitas ultimus fortuna... quod fatum."
One of the wolves walked towards him slightly... she was covered in scars and had tan colored fur...
"Speak Prophet."
"Tunc teneo vestri gens peril Amethyst!(Then know your clan's peril Amethyst!)
Intus universitas de vicis
Aevum vadum duco ut suus terminus.
Deus , quisnam subpono astrum ,
Mos vinco suum partum...
Etiamnunc, Cado Unus vadum subsisto,
Fatum tectum Inritus en umbra...
Pro ligatio unus excito ex suus Profundus Dormio,
Is vadum effrego cyclus superum,
Edo totus lux lucis quod spes.
Infit per Valde Ieiunium.
Is termini en sono obscurum."
With that the prophet vanished in green fire. Reappearing beside Verithias.
"They have been warned... yet there is nothing they can do now... we shall return here later for the Saiga Stone! Now Verithias! Back to the Temple!"
As they flew off, rain began to fall on the Warrior Shrine
Back to top Go down
Darkie
Tavern's Head Bartender
Tavern's Head Bartender
Darkie

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:34 pm

****** Moonstar ******

Moonstar was just as shocked as everyone else to see Amethyst back, and fully solid.
Did that wolf summon her when he passed out against the tree? Or did she come out of her own accord?
Arka was looking at the she-wolf with pained eyes, as if waiting to hear what Amethyst had to say.
" Mother..." Moonstar said silently.
Amethyst looked at the young wolf, and a sense of happiness washed over her.
The great she-wolf turned and looked into Arka's eyes, reassuring her.
" My clan, I have come to warn you..." she began.
As if those words had triggered something, there was a sound behind, and she turned to see a cloaked figure, coming over towards them.
" Speak, prophet," she said, glaring intensely at him.
The demon spoke forth, the skies and clouds thundering as his voice filled the area, "Tunc teneo vestri gens peril Amethyst!(Then know your clan's peril Amethyst!)
Intus universitas de vicis
Aevum vadum duco ut suus terminus.
Deus , quisnam subpono astrum ,
Mos vinco suum partum...
Etiamnunc, Cado Unus vadum subsisto,
Fatum tectum Inritus en umbra...
Pro ligatio unus excito ex suus Profundus Dormio,
Is vadum effrego cyclus superum,
Edo totus lux lucis quod spes.
Infit per Valde Ieiunium.
Is termini en sono obscurum."
As soo as he finished, he vanished into a burst of green flames, and not long after, a downpour of cold rain descended on the Warrior Shrine.
Moonstar was quite confused, what had the demon meant by those words? She looked to her mother, desperation in her eyes.
Amethyst turned to the wolves gathered on the hill, and spoke, her melodious voice echoing out the words,
"In the fullness of time
The cycle shall draw to its end.
The Deus, who forged the stars,
Will transcend their creation....
Yet, the Fallen One shall remain,
Destined to cover the Void in shadow...
Before the imprisoned one wakes from her
Deep Slumber,
He shall break the cycle of the gods,
Devouring all light and hope.
It begins with the Great Hungerer.
It ends in utter darkness."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Tavern's Head Brewstress
Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Storm

Storm sat still as she thought about the consequences of her deal with the Shadowscar clan. It was a simple blood tribute but something gave her the feeling that it wasn't so simple. Moonstar and Grim left the cave where Lak was lying, unconscious but she took no notice, since she was so caught up in her thoughts.
Then, the world exploded for a moment and all she could see was a bright white light. Just as quickly as it happened, it vanished, leaving her confused. It took her a moment to figure out that it had all happened in her head. It took her another moment too notice that two familiar presences had appeared in her head. She disregarded one in favour of the other and focused in on it. The presence appeared as an amethyst gem in her head and Storm's body moved toward the door involuntarily, only one person had ever had that appearance......
Storm was quickly flying through the forest, hopping logs and dodging branches. Her breathing became more wild and her eyes looked everywhere and nowhere at once.
A melodious voice floated in her ears, teasing her. 'It can't be... Storm's thoughts were going wild, all thoughts about Therebas and the deal had gone. 'She died! I saw it, we all saw it!
Storm came upon the clearing with the Warrior's shrine still running for all she was worth. None of the wolves mattered to her save the one in the middle, with the familiar tan fur, scars and beautiful amethyst coloured eyes. Storm's pace faltered when she saw the first Alpha of the Warriors in all her glory and she eventually came to a stop directly in front of the great she-wolf.
"Amethyst.." 'Amethyst..' Storm whispered out loud and in her mind.

Makair

Makair made to follow Sayre as she ran to help Blaze but he was stopped by the magnificent golden light that had appeared from the tree he had fainted against. As soon as the light faded from his eyes he noticed the amount of wolves that had gathered around the tree and the tan wolf that had appeared in front of it.
His first instinct was to gather Blaze and Sayre and get out of there, but powerful amethyst eyes met his for a moment and he felt himself frozen. Something moved out of the corner of his eye and he focused his attention on the situation at hand. A wolf dressed in tattered clothes appeared and the Powerful One addressed him as a Prophet. He spoke his piece in an unknown language and left.
During the prophecy, Makair crept over to Blaze's prone form but only stood in front of him, protecting him from any harm. Sayre came to stand just behind his right shoulder and he threw her a look. She cowered slightly and he knew she understood that they would be punished once this was over. His look lightened slightly and he gave Sayre a gentle lick on her head to let her know that he wasn't to angry with her.
Sayre brightened visibly and Makair turned away from her, rolling his eyes.
'Pups' he thought fondly. He took a double take at his thoughts. How could these pups have melted his gruff exterior so much in such short time? It was something to be thought on after they were out of this predicament.
A blur of white caught his eye and he tensed as yet another wolf entered the clearing and came to a stop in front of the Powerful One. A single word rolled off of the white wolf's tongue as she stared disbelievingly at the tan wolf in front of her.
"Amethyst..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight   Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Warriors: Eternal Twilight
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next